Name: Milly
Spa Name:  Wish Spa
Date:  Aug 2021
Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5     
GFE:  4/5
Price:  $1200 for 60 mins
WIR:  Yes

Last week I finally have some time before my haircut appointment to visit a Spa, I asked in the mongering section for someone to recommend me something in Central other than Mia/Kama which I normally visit. And got a reply saying I can go try Wish Spa. So that's where I went, I hit up their WC number and asked for girls available and noticed Alice looking quite good, but as I wasn't able to control the time of visit, I ended up booking last minute for noon after picking my kid up from pre-school. Sadly Alice was not available and mama san said I could go in and choose from the line up between Joey, Milly, Monica and a new girl (can't remember the name)

I got there on time, a nice looking women showed me to the room and asked the girls to come in one by one, to be honest this is the first time ever I get a lineup at a spa joint (maybe I am just in-experienced enough). I am very glad that I get to see the lineup, just so that I can eliminate couple of the girls in the future. Milly caught my eye out of the bunch so selected her and told her 1hr it is.

Part 1 (but actually part 2):
After selecting Milly, I went to shower by myself and she comes in just as I finished. Lay face down and let the process begin. Since it has been a while from my last punt (3months ago maybe) I asked if it was ok to shot twice? Even I was not sure if I am able to do it in 1hr, normally 90mins I can. She agreed and basically went straight to teasing mode. After 5mins of rubbing me all over with warm oil she asked me to turn, the teasing part wasn't all that sensual, not sure if it's because not enough oil or what, she then asked me to turn. This is when I finally get to see her body, she is slim, not much fat on her, and her tits are not that big, I would guess B at the most. As she was jerking me off, I get to rub her LB alittle bit and she was wet already, I was thinking I have time to play with her later on so decided to just enjoy the first shot, which I didn't last long. Rinse myself off alittle before I get back on bed and start the massage

Once back on table she starting giving me oil massage, maybe it has been some time since my last massage, I find her to be pretty good, hitting all the right spots. This is where I regretted a little bit, because I was so relaxed by her massage my LB and my brain didn't feel like I could do a 2nd shot, so I asked her to just keep massaging me until times up. Had I known this was gonna be the case, I would've slowed down the 1st shot and played with her more. After the massage she helped me shower which was a nice touch, paid her after getting dressed and tipped her for her service

Final Thought
I would definitely go back again when I get the time but maybe try a different girl, as I am still hooked by the photo of Alice, which is a shame she couldn't fit my time slot. She might not turn out the same as her photos but still wanted to try her out. Another thought is the 4hand massage, I have been asked this question by the girls most of the time but have still yet to try, maybe next time I can give it a try at Wish if Alice looks good and Milly is still around

Recent Ratings
ranger_edd   23-10-2021 16:45  Acceptance  +1   You got to rub her LB?
Freaker88   21-10-2021 18:00  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   27-8-2021 16:07  Karma  +2   Thank you.
Skepti10   25-8-2021 11:03  Karma  +5   Excellent
Jjahkg1   24-8-2021 21:08  Karma  +2   
hotjac   24-8-2021 14:26  Karma  +3   good info thanks for sharing .
happybirdie   24-8-2021 13:21  Acceptance  +3   
priaposado   24-8-2021 10:30  Acceptance  +1