Karma 548
Acceptance 63
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-8-2021
Status Offline
Post at 4-8-2021 01:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tiffany? - Causeway Bay - Crystal Spa

TG Link: t.me/crystal_spa (seems dead though but it does have phone numbers + Address)
Model: Tiffany? (Couldn't quite catch her name since she pronounced it weirdly)
Face: 4/5 Girl next door type. Natural cute face in her early 20s.
Body: 4.5/5 Around 165cm with natural perky B cups. Milky smooth skin with a tight and slim body.
Service: 4/5 Great BBBJ and teasing that got me hard as fuck.
massage skills 3/5: nothing extraordinary, she worked hard to give me a hard massage but I'm no massage expert. It felt good.
GFE: 4/5 Didn't try kissing, maybe next time. Talked to me like we were trying to get to know each other at a bar which made the atmosphere less cold, during the nuru massage she was grinding her wet LS on the back of my legs which made to respond by rubbing my legs which then responded by her grinding even harder. God damn sexy.
Language: Mandarin, Cantonese
Damage: 800$ for massage+Nuru, 200$ for BBBJ
Repeat: YES!

It's my first time trying a sauna (Also my first review+post here) since I never liked the idea of keeping contact with WG or Saunas but fellow punter Spyeoh22 recently reviewed this place ( https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D2 ) and it seems to accept walk-ins so I gave it a shot. I live on the island so CWB is really the place I could go without going to far but let me know if ya'll find any decent saunas near CWB!

The spot was was in a decent place, had a sign board but it seemed low key enough and the first floor sold skateboard stuff so I didn't feel too guilty about walking in. The spot was a really clean place, seemed like a cozy Cafe area that was well maintained, there was a fluffy cat sleeping on the sofa which was a plus!

I was greeted at the door by a young girl around 21-25, my face had newbie written all over it and I was a little shy since I've rarely tried girls around my age. She was around 165cm with medium length brown hair and had a pretty face that would turn a few heads if she walked on the streets. She work a white crop top tee with denim shorts looking like a nice girl who didn't seem to work here. She didn't introduce me to the other girls which I will definitely try to see next time for more reviews!

We didn't talk much at the door and she let me straight away to a room, she told me to shower first and she will come back later. The room was super clean and it had a large shower space that was almost the same size as the bed room. After a thorough cleansing of my private areas (Front and back guys!!) I waited around 5 minutes after my shower and in Tiffany came!

P1 - Tiffany told me to lie face down on the bed while she put a thin blanket on my back, she sat on my back and gave me a massage which was a little weak at first so I told her she could try going a little harder which she did. The massage wasn't anything special but she tried her best and the smooth hands and her cold but smooth legs wrapped around my back made it a little more special. She occasionally asked me about my job and complimented me saying I had a korean star face and must be popular with the girls (Probably says this to everyone) but it did make the whole interaction feel more warm and friendly. When she came to the front and massaged my neck and shoulders I could see her long legs leading up to her denim shorts, I could almost see her panties but I didn't want to seem like a pervert since she seemed to be quite serious about the massage so I could only do my best to be a good guest.

P2 - After a 30 minute ish massage, I heard her getting undressed and going to the shower which made me realise the Nuru massage that everyone hyped up was about to start! She sat bare naked on on the back of my left leg and i could feel her trimmed and smooth LS that was a little wet. She played with my LB while I was lying face down while her thumb rubbed my ass crack, I've never had ass play before but it felt quite good so I let her carry on. I felt magical and started moving my legs to grind her LS and she responded by grinding my leg while moaning right into my ear, I could feel her warm breath right next to my face which made me horny as fuck. She started rubbing her breasts over my back and between my ass cheeks which felt a little weird but it works for me. Her nipples were hard and her tits were perky which felt amazing as her rubbed her tits from my back to my legs while she used her nails to cat scratch my body.

After around 10 minutes of nuru massaging my back she told me to flip over and I could finally see her slim naked body that's got me craving for a while. I closed my eyes during the massage to keep myself suspenseful for when I got to flip over. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her left breast while sitting on my LB while I got a good look of her face, she had a really cute smile with big round eyes which was MCOT. She had natural B cup tits with small but perfectly shaped nipples which I didn't mind even though I am usually the guy who go for the big tits. She asked me if I wanted a BBBJ which was an extra 200$, absolutely bonus for me since I've seen quite a few reviews of Saunas that don't even offer that.

She gave a nice wet blowjob but no deepthroating which I would've liked and then after maybe 5 minutes she started grinding my her LS on my LB while moaning so god damn sexy I couldn't even tell if it was actual real moaning or not. I thought the BJ ended after 5 minutes but she got down again and started sucking hard on my dick while I played around with her tits and rubbed my leg across her LS, she let me push her head down and touch her face which is usually a big no no for most WG. Afterwards she placed my LB behind her LS and asshole while holding on to the back of it and started riding me CG, god damn I thought she put it inside her since it felt so good. It felt better than the actual sex i get from walk ups in Fuji and TST which changed my whole perspective of punting.

I think she planned giving CIM (I'm not 100% but it felt like it was going that path) but I couldn't hold it while she was giving me a handjob in between and shot all over her tits. She told me to rest a bit while she went for a shower, I couldn't get enough of her body so I watched her shower which she noticed and she faced her body towards me while showering and gave me a cute smile. We talked for a while about the experience and asked if I had WeChat (I can't login without a Friend invitation) since she wanted me to find her again if I visited this spot in the future. They accept all payments from cash to alipay/wechat/payme so you don't need to carry any cash around if that's not that thing. After we got dressed she led me out and I saw another young girl in the Hallway who was quite petite and had a naughty face but I didn't get to see anyone else at that time.  I didn't ask if there was FS but I will ask for the full menu next time to see what they got on offer!

Overall first time experience at a Sauna was amazing and I'll probably try another no call walk-in first, if I have WeChat I might try to see their entire list of the girls working there since I didn't see the Baby that was mentioned by Spyeoh. Definitely changed my previous impressions about Saunas since most don't offer FS, I used to only visit walk ups in Fuji/Phoenix/JSL but this was better than all of them.

This was my first review and it was a little long, hopefull my terrible writing skills was enough to give you guys a little idea of what it was like!

[ Last edited by  AddictedUser321 at 4-8-2021 04:02 ]

Recent Ratings
perriersons08   9-8-2021 14:02  Karma  +8   
zebra   8-8-2021 22:00  Karma  +5   
orangerange   7-8-2021 14:56  Karma  +4   Well written
BootBoot   4-8-2021 18:56  Karma  +5   nice find
Spyeoh22   4-8-2021 15:08  Karma  +4   Thanks! I might have to head back there one day.
priaposado   4-8-2021 12:52  Acceptance  +1   sounds to me as an adv more than a report....
E36m3life   4-8-2021 11:35  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   4-8-2021 10:23  Karma  +8   Great report!
lively192   4-8-2021 10:16  Karma  +5   
hoodedbandit1   4-8-2021 08:37  Karma  +2   
Jjahkg1   4-8-2021 08:29  Karma  +4   
flyz70   4-8-2021 06:28  Karma  +4   nice
unknownst   4-8-2021 05:38  Karma  +4   
ambitious2012   4-8-2021 04:31  Karma  +4