Nationality & Language: Mandarin
Face:  3/5
Body: 3/5 - Average body type, had soft but slightly saggy boobs
Height: 5 foot 2  
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 600 RMB, 30 minutes (Other options are available)
Repeat: Yes

So I found another WG with my info fishing sessions on the Chinese internet.

I had Yan Yan's info for quite a while but I was only able to find time to see her recently.

She is working out of a small bachelor apartment in an very old building in Luohu district. Before you arrive you have to ask the WGs how to get into the apartment building right away. There are a lot of LE and Baoan around the area. If you are running around looking lost; your asking to get arrested.

Anyways when I got up to her place, she opened the door ASAP and let me in. She was wearing a purple lingerie set where you can see through most of her body. She has a very typical build and the only thing that stood out was the size of her breasts which were close to D. I said hello to her, sat down on a small sofa and began to take off my clothes after she asked to take a shower. The shower was just by myself.

After that we jumped on the bed. I started to take of her lingerie, feeling her up, slapping her ass, and trying to kiss her. Then we were both laying down on the bed and she started with a long session of BBBJ. After about 10 minutes I got on top and started pounding her.

I guess I was just super tired and I was only able to after she gave me a long HJ.

Overall she was very energetic, enthusiastic and performed quite well, next time I go I need to be more energized and well rested to enjoy Yan Yan's pie.

Recent Ratings
AsianWalker   29-8-2021 13:37  Karma  +3   Karma for you and hope this can get contact info
burgundy25   5-8-2021 01:05  Karma  +3   Able to share contact please?
godisdead   3-8-2021 13:42  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing
anabikumi   3-8-2021 12:46  Karma  +3