Status Offline
Post at 17-6-2021 10:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
SKOUT - Very rare Ebony Hottie is found

Name - Allenia
Place - Wanchai Hotel
Date - last week
Age - mid 20s
Link - look for Fara on Skout (sorry can't share her wechat)
Body - 4/5 (smallish boobs, great ass thin body )
Face - 4/5
Skills - 4/5
Gfe - 5/5
Pse - 4/5
Damage - 600 for 1 hour plus 300 hotel cost (initially it was 1000 for 2.hrs but something came up and I cudnt do 2 hrs so gave her more for 1 hr)
Repeat - Ofcrse

First thing first.. Skout is a fucking goldmine. The girls there are so much different from the regular WGs as they are more innocent and show way more passion. Reason is probably they are not being screwed by 10 guys in a day. So they sexual appetite is way higher and they enjoy the time in a good hotel. There is a sense of satisfaction from both parties when the deed is done. Also they are really good deal. Most are 1000 for 2 hrs plus the hotel u pay for. So for 1200-1300 getting 2 shots in 2 hrs is bloody amazing deal. The closest is 1000 for 1 shot at Honey Spa.i will post another review separately of another girl later.

Alright here you go guys... Many many bros are interested in that ebony hottie who is rare as diamond I guess. She apparently disappeared from the scene last year but to my surprise popped up on skout. I recognised her from her pics posted on anothet thread and immidiately hit her up. Now she is not always available so we fixed a day we'll in advance. She is indeed going through some stuff and her future here in Hk is kinda uncertain for now. But she said she is here for the time being. So find her on skout and go for it.

Here goes the deed. I booked a hotel and gave her the room number. She showed up in a leopard print short dress. Strangely didn't look slutty on her. We sat on the bed a d chatted a bit, getting comfy and broke the ice easily. We got into making out slowly and then heat went up. Dfk with tongue twisted. Lb was trying to tear through my pants, she noticed and gave some hand love to it. She slid her hands through the zip and started massaging lb and balls. While we are making out, dfking and squeezing her lemons. Now she doesn't have big boobs, A cup probably. Anyways at that moment we were so much into it and we cud have just fucked then and there. But I took control and got us into shower. Lots of dfking in thr shower as well. While I cleaned her v and brown hole nicely... Fingering every now and then. She was ready to give me a bbbj but I stopped her. You must wonder why... I have made a rule that with skout girls I will stick to CBJ and no DATY. Not that I don't trust them, but they r less experienced in safety than the WGs and I don't want to take the risk. Now I do everything covered. Anyway, back to it... We dried off and moved to the bed, where I capped myself and she started a nice CBJ. wasn't the greatest of skill but still nice seeing her cute face going at it. Asked her to get into a 69 position and I fingered her nicely making her absolutely wet. Then she cowgirled me for 10 min while I ate her nipples and lots of dfk. Turned her around and went for doggy. Her pussy is quite nice, little stubble and smells nice. But best thing is she is a good fit for my lb. Nice friction and I was almost about to come. And I never come in doggy but she kept moving her hips in a fashion which was just heavenly. She knew what she was doing there. And on top of that I got the orgasm condom, big mistake as it creates more fiction and u come faster but with more force. Anyway stopped and went into mish. Her legs on my shoulders and I pumped her hard... I realised I won't last long so went for dfking while finishing. Great gfe feeling. So also rubbed her brown hole a lot along with clit. She seems to enjoy it. Actually the whole session I cud see she was enjoying it.. Probably coz she doesn't do it everyday. That's a huge turn on for me. Nothing was mechanical. It was genuine fun for both of us.

Cleaned up and laid on the bed with her hugging me. We talked about her issues and general stuff. Her English is good and she is quite polite.

I will remember this one for a long time and will repeat Ofcrse. My first chocolate.

To find this gem look for Fara on skout. I can't give out her wechat.

Happy punting bros

Recent Ratings
momozzz   7-8-2021 00:14  Karma  +2   
lollatron   3-7-2021 03:10  Acceptance  +1   Can't seem to find a Search option on Skout? Not seeing anyone going by Fara/Allenia either
hktomcruise   22-6-2021 20:37  Acceptance  +4   Nice!
Sandwhale   21-6-2021 09:23  Karma  +5   Excellent
Michaelvick7   19-6-2021 03:21  Karma  +3   
perriersons08   18-6-2021 08:37  Karma  +8   skout user name is fara? doesnt come up with anything
Unitedfuture   17-6-2021 17:30  Karma  +2   
Rayguy   17-6-2021 17:21  Karma  +4   Excellent
priaposado   17-6-2021 11:26  Acceptance  +1   great!
hotjac   17-6-2021 10:49  Karma  +3   nice find, thanks for sharing