Name: Theresa
Spa: Kawaii Spa
Date: April
Face: 9.2
Body: 9.4 - about 165cm. C cup. Long legs. Fair skin
Service:  9.5
Price:  $1500 for 90 mins

Part 1
Second visit to Theresa. Arrived and pressed the bell. She opened the door and gave me a hug. She remembered me. Brought me to the room and I showered while she took some water. The room in Kawaii is always so relaxing and clean.

Rest on the bed and she started her massage. Theresa was able to converse in basic English unlike my first visit with her, she is more jovial this time. Her massage strength was good. Felt relax. She will use her fingers to periodically tease you.

Part 2
Asked me what service I wanted. Of course nuru. She went out to take the nuru gel.

After she strip naked, she use her finger nails to do the RPP. As I am sensitive I squirm a lot. She sat on me in a seductive way and tell me to stop moving.
She started to pour the gel and use her boobs well. She literally rub her tits on every part of my body. At some point I could feel her nipples getting hard. Such a turn on.

After some light kissing on my ears, she use her hand and glide on my little brother.  I believe it is the fly kite movement. She ask me to prone while she do the tugging motion on little brother while pressing my butt close to her boob.

After a while, she asked me to flip around. Started to lick my nipple and neck. Light kisses on the lips. All this time her hands are on my little brother. Squeezing and stroking.

As per my last visit, she knew I like the breast fuck movement. She ask me to put my thigh on hers and start giving a good boob rub on my little brother. Visually it was stunning, watching my little brother disappearing in her cleavage.

As she sensed i was almost ejaculating, she stop and rest next to me. Using her hands she stroke little brother while i rub her nipple. Eventually i shoot after caressing her boobs and butt.

In the shower, she wash me clean and some teasing. She made little brother awake again and playfully put it near her butt crack. I thought i may gave round 2 but she tell me, come again soon...sad...

After drying up, i dressed up and left. It was a great time spent with Theresa. She speaks Cantonese and simple English. Then again, who needs a long conversation when she speaks well with her body.

Recent Ratings
charlie123   25-4-2021 22:13  Karma  +2   Ratings through the roof, eager to try. Guess on age please?
HKhgacc01   16-4-2021 20:50  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   15-4-2021 19:17  Karma  +4   Good times - thanks for sharing, you must talk about the third visit and the butt use ;)
unknownst   15-4-2021 07:24  Karma  +4   
ernieb   14-4-2021 23:53  Karma  +5   LOL
sexfiend   14-4-2021 23:03  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
HKhgacc01
Nookie Newbie

UID 273696
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 2
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10