Reading Access 40
Registered 4-11-2018
Status Offline
Post at 9-4-2021 18:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kiki WC - shot myself in the eye

Date: Mid March 2021
Name: Kiki
Face: 4.5/5 - at least 10 yrs to the photo with 70% resemblance. Im not sure if it's even her but it's not even bad
Body: 2.5/5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $800 60min Nuru
Repeat: Yes

This is something I have never experienced before. Found Kiki on TG and her photos are absolutely mouth watering. Been hesitating on her for months as the photos are too good to be true but alas, finally pulled the trigger and decided to check her out.

Booking is easy and the location is convenient. She is actually working in a spa but likely has her own TG page for booking. Got there and a different young girl opened the door and ushered me in which got me hopeful. She ushered me into the room and asked me to go ahead an shower. Not something i usually do as i prefer to be able to validate the girl before committing but decided that i was feeling adventurous and took the gamble telling myself that if she's a bad B&S I would go for the girl who opened the door.

Kiki came in very quickly after my shower and seeing her got me squealing like a little girl inside. She's definitely at least 10 years older than her picture but she had aged like fine wine. She looks mid to late 30s but had this matured demureness to her which got me absolutely hooked.

BUT, life is fair and you give some, and take some. Sadly for Kiki, she was very shy on taking off her clothes and was protective of her frontal. The reason being is that she had either recently lost ALOT of weight or it was baby damaged. Her boobs, while sizeable large Bs have seen much better days and her tummy has sag lines as if she recently gave birth.  

What surprised even myself was that I didnt mind her body, her smile and her gaze totally captivated me and i found myself totally taken in by her face that when the time came () i shot my load so far i gave myself a facial with cum straight into my eye. What an experience!! A first in my life.

Everything was a blur after (literally) and the exit procedure is a standard shower and goodbyes. Had a haircut after and got hair into the same eye i shot into, definitely not a good day for that eye.

all in all, her body is surely something that doesnt work for me completely, but i am so deeply drawn to her looks that i will surely repeat, maybe a standard massage and HJ instead of Nuru though as i've never had Nuru that got me going before.

Again, Ks very much appreciated. Drop me a PM for her TG and do treat her very well if you do look for her.

Recent Ratings
theworld   12-4-2021 18:49  Karma  +5   Ha ha ha!!!
Sandwhale   10-4-2021 18:41  Karma  +5   lol
jk45_89   10-4-2021 09:35  Karma  +3   
vincent14   10-4-2021 07:57  Karma  +2   Thanks! Please can you PM her contact details.
twiceAweek   9-4-2021 22:57  Karma  +5   Thanks
Reginald   9-4-2021 22:49  Acceptance  +1   Entertaining! Sometimes there is more to someone than just looks
orangerange   9-4-2021 20:26  Karma  +4   LMAO
zbmthethird   9-4-2021 20:16  Karma  +3   love to get the telegram and the look at her
manhands   9-4-2021 19:50  Karma  +4   Karma for the own goal bukake! Thanks for the picture I can’t unsee