Date: early April 2021
Name: Kiko https://t.me/s/flowerspa
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $1,000 including tips for 90 min massage
Repeat: Yes

Following a rather dull Easter weekend, I was looking forward to getting a quality massage. Off I went to Flower Spa, one of the more reliable spas in terms of massage service consistency. There were quite a few girls to choose from and Charlie recommended the new girl, Kiko, who is supposedly as good as Pui Pui with massages. Sounds good!

Flower Fairy was closed for renovations earlier in March and the new decor is certainly an upgrade. Although I would not say the old look was bad compared to many other spas, it was starting to show its age. Charlie was happy to show me around before ushering me to the room for a shower. Halfway through, Kiko comes in in a tight black dress that really shows off her voluminous boobs   We chatted for a while before I dried myself fully and got on the massage table. I'm guessing Kiko is in her 30's and she's on the meaty side, though not what I would consider fat. She's got a cute face and a nice smile to match.

The massage was amazing. Not only was Part 1 exceptionally good, she kind of blended it with Part 2 in the sense that there was lots of teasing throughout, which was a great transition from a proper firm massage to a naughty happy ending. I think my cock was rock hard for a full hour! Eventually, it was time to flip and Kiko continued her great service with a slow but sensual HJ. I told her in advance that I tend to jizz pretty far, so she was fully prepared to block with one hand. Cumming with in her hands felt so good my balls went sore and my thigh actually cramped up for a while. She kept going until every last drop was extracted.

With 15 minutes left on the clock, Kiko washed her hands and came back for a head massage that put me to sleep at one point. When I woke up, I was fully energized to go back into the outside world.

Kiko is a proper masseuse with a history of working in veggie massage shops. She's a gem and I'll revisit her after I try the other girls. Speaking of which, has anyone tried Man Man and CC?

Recent Ratings
cityguy   21-4-2021 17:59  Karma  +5   
HKhgacc01   16-4-2021 20:52  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
princeandnpg   13-4-2021 23:10  Karma  +5   How accurate are the photos? I love FF and Charlie, but the photos are sometimes...
unknownst   9-4-2021 06:04  Karma  +4   good to read, I wanted to try her but Coco was recommended instead, still a good time
ramont   8-4-2021 16:38  Karma  +5   Thanks. I shared a report on CC a while back
sassydude
Lustful Lord

UID 5369
Digest Posts 0
Credits 647
Posts 42
Karma 645
Acceptance 47
Reading Access 40
Registered 1-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 21-4-2021 10:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
princeandnpg the photos are a joke. None of them resemble the real person, so you'll have to look in person.

Recent Ratings
princeandnpg   28-4-2021 17:57  Karma  +5   Lol
princeandnpg (Funk Junky)
Kinky King

UID 5828
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1110
Posts 608
Karma 1103
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 50
Registered 12-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-4-2021 18:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I know, right

There's a couple if pictures of Coco that look accurate, but the rest are so far off it's kind of funny.

I like the shop, but you've just got to know to ignore the photos