Body: 4.5/5 Thin, young body, natural C cups
Height: 5'3"
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length:  $700 +tips
Repeat: YESSSSSSS but probably not with Jennie

Seeing as how I was in the TST area, I made another appointment with another place I'd wanted to try for awhile. I'd seen some good reports, but it might just be my lack of experience at TST, but I was almost completely swept off my feet at what I saw.

Earlier in the day, I booked Jennie after looking through some of my choices at the time range I'd be available. It was either gonna be Jennie or KK, and asked the agent to recommend one, so I drew Jennie. But while this report is supposed to be about Jennie, the show was stolen by another.

The agent told me to let them know once I'd arrived at TST MTR Exit N1. Upon arriving, I was prompted to walk about half a block away to an old but well-maintained commercial building. Two others walked into the lift with me, and when one of them pressed #2, I had a feeling he was a bro. I was right. The spa takes up the entire floor, so there's only one place to go in the lift lobby. Bro rings the bell, and we both go in at the same time.

My senses are now being slammed by a whole bunch of different things. First thing that struck me was how great the place smelled. Next thing was the massive number of scantily-clad honeys scampering about, with at least four bros including myself waiting about. The lighting was dim enough to set a mood, but not so dark that you can't see anyone's faces clearly. Soft cantopop classics & occasionally Bruno Mars played on ceiling mounted speakers throughout the joint. To top it off, the place was clean! I had a good feeling about this one.

My attention turned to one girl in particular, wearing a tight grey dress. She was busy ushering in the bros, asking us all who we'd booked. Handling all the bros with a smile, and with all the charm of a local flight attendant, I remember wishing that she was Jennie. She wasn't. I ended up standing by the doorway for a few min while she was clearing out the crowd. There were one or two other solid 8s walking about too, each fetching a designated bro and going into their assigned rooms. I was soon shown to a room by the girl in the grey dress. Again I wished she was going to tell me that Jennie called in sick, and that she'd have to service me instead. A man can dream.

Anyways, the room I'm now in is HUUUGE, and also CLEAAAAN! After the tiny shower I endured last time, I was happy to wash away my stress here. In the middle of my shower, one of the other hotties opens the room door and asks me again whom I'd booked. Normally if someone barges in on me while I'm in the shower, I'm pissed. But this girl was so hot and cutely apologetic that I almost shouted "It's ok!" with a smile. Again, I feel a bit of disappointment that she also wasn't Jennie.

With my shower completed, I get out to dry myself, and this time Jennie comes in. My first reaction is literally: Jennie's face is so much rounder than the picture from TG. But the thing is, she's really not bad. She's just a clear step down from the other two I'd been eying. Jennie is still a sweet young thing, but I also noted that she's not a local. A few min into our massage, I called her out on her canto accent, and we switched to mostly mando the rest of the way, which made her a lot happier and much more talkative. For me, anytime the ice is broken with the girl, I know I'll be able to salvage a good time.

Unfortunately Jennie apparently doesn't have the license to do a nuru. I didn't know this was a thing. It could just be that she doesn't know how to do it well, so she doesn't offer it. Whatever, it meant a cheaper price in the end, so I didn't mind that much. After a basic massage, she oiled up my balls and asshole, and teased away. She was concerned that she wouldn't be able to make me cum if I was accustomed to nuru. Such a sweetheart.

The time eventually came for the handjob. She does a great job here. Might be just my problem, but the tip of my LB is really sensitive sometimes, and so if a girl runs her hands all the way up and down the tip, it kinda hurts me. Jennie skillfully avoids this problem, and kept her hands almost exclusively around the shaft. It really did take me a long time to cum. I grabbed her ass and tits, tried to rub her LS, but couldn't access it through her waterproof sealed undies, so I resigned to rubbing the outside. Jennie compliments my endurance. Little did she know that I had already blown a load less than 2 hours ago. I wasn't going to tell her

Afterwards, we exchange WeChat, but I don't think I'll go back to her again. My heart is set on the grey dress girl. I write a short, positive report for Jennie to the agent, just so I could ask who the girl in the tight grey dress was. My description was: tight grey dress, amazingly pretty, incredibly hospitable service. The agent instantly replies: JJ.

So there you have it. I'm sad that I probably won't get a chance to try out this treasure, as I don't see myself being free to come to TST alone again anytime soon. But I'll keep my tabs on her, and recommend her, and this spa, to every bro here. You ever just know someone is going to be great? That's how I feel about JJ. I am just so sure she's a can't miss, and look forward to seeing reports about her from other bros here. Just don't lock it behind a super high RA. I now note that she's almost always fully booked in TG, even without a reportisment attached to her pic like most of the other girls. Take that for what you will.

Recent Ratings
HKhgacc01   22-4-2021 11:21  Acceptance  +1   
guysty   4-4-2021 06:37  Karma  +2   Thx for sharing
hotjac   3-4-2021 10:52  Karma  +4   Great info - thanks for sharing
Newbienook   3-4-2021 10:35  Acceptance  +1   Nice report. Kawaii is a good spot. But JJ playability is limited. No touching down south and no kissing her nip..alth ...
eman128   3-4-2021 00:52  Acceptance  +1   
ernieb   2-4-2021 20:07  Karma  +5   Thanks
perriersons08   2-4-2021 13:00  Karma  +8   this spa is really well reviewed. you said gray dress i guess the photo is real then in TG?
charlie123   2-4-2021 09:45  Acceptance  +1   You have me intrigued! Great reporting haha
hklegend   2-4-2021 00:39  Karma  +4   Very nice report! Brought a cheer... thanks.
big18jj
Carnal Conqueror

UID 271831
Digest Posts 0
Credits 264
Posts 52
Karma 263
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-12-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 2-4-2021 10:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thanks for the report.  The environment of Kawaii is good, I've tried Ferry before.
Koxmo
Lustful Lord

UID 83448
Digest Posts 0
Credits 579
Posts 33
Karma 575
Acceptance 70
Reading Access 40
Registered 27-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 2-4-2021 22:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Koxmo's post

@perriersons08 - I don't think it's the exact same gray dress. Anyways, the pic in TG is likely enhanced. I just don't remember her boobs spilling out the way it did in the pic.
Newbienook
Nookie Newbie

UID 273432
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 1
Karma 3
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-4-2021
Status Offline
Post at 3-4-2021 10:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 Koxmo's post

TG pic is unlikely her. Her boobs are at max big B or small C with bra

Sorry. Just realise my comments were too long. Wanted to say   Nice report. Kawaii is a good spot. But JJ playability is limited. No touching down south and no kissing her nip..although undeniably she is pretty. But probably man made beauty.

[ Last edited by  Newbienook at 3-4-2021 10:39 ]

Recent Ratings
Koxmo   3-4-2021 22:34  Karma  +2   That's a shame. But I would love to hear from other bros who have had her.