Subject: Emma at Kama /Mia - what's all the rave about?
David.youngson
Lustful Lord

UID 207731
Digest Posts 0
Credits 569
Posts 118
Karma 560
Acceptance 175
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 31-3-2021 18:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Emma at Kama /Mia - what's all the rave about?

Date & Time of Session:  March 28 afternoon
Name:  Emma
Link: none
Nationality & Language: we spoke Eng, her English is quite good
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3/5  Not too thin, could be tighter to my taste, small cups
Height: 5'5" (??)
Skill:
Part I - 3/5
Part II - 1/5 (yes, 1 out of 5)
Service overall : 3/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $1500  (90 min) - very expensive?
Repeat: I could, if she returns - but with far lower expectations

So been wanting to try Emma for about a year now, however on Sunday made up my mind to go with Alice. As luck would have it, she was not available, but Emma was!! Booked her at Mia, asked to wear sth very short for me and flip flops.

Showed up on time and was ushered into the room (I think it's the big room) and undressed. Emma steps into the room, wearing a short skirt and sandals, usual pleasantries and gentle hugs and then she asks me if I like her feet. I got lower to have a good look, as it was pretty dark in the room, told her I liked them very much (partially true) and went on to take a shower.

While drying out she told me it's 1500 for 90 min body to body. I was a bit set back with that as I thought it's 1100,but whatever.. She undresses, I hug and kiss her body, which, to my surprise, has bit of belly - nothing terrible, but sure I was expecting a more model like experience with a girl so popular!

We proceed to the bed, I ask her to lie, cover her body with kisses, kiss her butt, legs and move on to play with her feet. They are nice overall, but with shorter toes, however soles are good enough for licking which - however - she doesn't like!! That immediately sucks the fun out of the activity as she says "lip kiss only", so I can't suck her toes or lick her soles, which is upsetting.. Her feet smelt quite nicely (bit of mixed with the rubber smell of her sandals which I adore, though understand some might find it disgusting) so I engage in sniffing her feet and kissing her soles, toes and tops of her feet, ankles and knees. She is seemingly enjoying this, then I move to suck on her nipples on her small chest, where she starts moaning and I move to rub her clit. She would not spread her legs wide apart for me, so I could not enter her right there, but kept rubbing her pussy and sucking her nippples. Her moans got louder, I told her I want her to cum so she focused on her orgasm, was getting pretty hot and loud in the room.

She didn't cum in the next 5 min, so she turned around, then got on all four and moved her butt towards my face. Am not sure if that was an invitation to suck her cunt, but I didn't go for it, instead spread her cheeks and moved my finger inside of her, and started fucking her. She was moaning very loudly, moving her ass closer to me and I moved my finger even deeper inside her pussy, and that is where she screamed one last time and informed me she had finished! ) nice.. I kissed her, she said thank you and suggested it's time for her to reciprocate. Tried to kiss her lips but she refused.

OK, let's see.. I kissed her feet all over again, then asked her to get her finger inside my ass. She did but that's where I understood she was severely missing skill - she had no idea how to do it properly so I could actually enjoy it. Moved closer to her, placed my feet on her chest, with her legs over my body and feet next to my face, and it got better a bit. Then I got on all four myself and got her to bang my ass with her finger - this part she failed completely as I didn't even feel her finger. Instead, she placed her foot next to my face so I could continue kissing her sole. After that, I told her to lie on her back, and sat on her chest and got her to release me - had I known what a frustrating experience was I heading towards!

She offered to cap me for a bj but cbj doesn't really do it for me so I refused. OK, whatever - she started violently jerking me off, so I asked her to put a stop and go slow. She did but the moment I released my jeez she capped my dick, and placed a few tissues on it which was utterly uncomfortable and basically ruined the entire experience. I have no idea why she did it- instead of me enjoying spilling the liquid all over her chest, I only observed her cleaning me and then off to shower.

Oh God.. What a frustration.. Anyway.. Lied on my tummy so she could massage my back, butt, legs, ankles and feet, after which I asked her to lick my balls. She places that bag on them saying "let's be safe" and licked all over.. Was quite good, if it wasn't for the bag I might have gone for the second round.. Fake moans and stuff, her playing with my dick, licking my balls.. That part was nice, but we were running out of time already, so I kissed her neck, licked her nipples and off to shower!

So overall it wasn't such a bad experience, but nothing great. I mean, it would not even cut it into top 20 sessions I had over the past couple years, so this hype about Emma the goddess kind of passed by me - sorry folks.  I could sure repeat with her, but sure not 90 min, definitely not for 1500 hkd and of course with much lower expectations.

Recent Ratings
unknownst   1-4-2021 17:33  Karma  +4   seems you have specific needs that warrant more experienced / open providers, i respect that
Sandwhale   1-4-2021 10:29  Karma  +5   She's definitely more GFE than PSE. Sorry you had a bad experience.
bigchief27a   1-4-2021 09:12  Karma  +2   
charlie123
Musky Member

UID 273387
Digest Posts 0
Credits 158
Posts 16
Karma 156
Acceptance 44
Reading Access 20
Registered 30-3-2021
Status Offline
Post at 31-3-2021 20:53  Profile P.M. 
Maybe looking at it from an experienced punters point of view is quite different. For myself, as a relative newbie, she was amazing. Every WG will respond differently to the personality and the attitude of the punter, I feel like when I was with her we started slow and built it up and by the middle of the session there was some very LFK... interested to know a recent experience you’d rate highly.
Iamnothim
Kinky King

UID 268047
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1804
Posts 62
Karma 1797
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 50
Registered 30-6-2020
Status Offline
Post at 31-3-2021 22:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 David.youngson's post

Sorry bro that you were disappointed. But looking at the all stuff you wanted to do it's more PSE than GFE. Emma is more about GFE. She doesn't really have the best skills but she makes up by her friendly and girl next door attitude. You should go for Alice.. She is right up your alley. Even Ruby might work for you.

Recent Ratings
charlie123   1-4-2021 17:01  Acceptance  +1   Agreed
Sandwhale   1-4-2021 10:30  Acceptance  +5   Agreed
bigchief27a
Kinky King

UID 41715
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1270
Posts 160
Karma 1260
Acceptance 203
Reading Access 50
Registered 20-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 31-3-2021 22:28  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 David.youngson's post

I saw Emma a few weeks ago and agree with OP, I would also give 1/5 for Part II. She was friendly and pleasant, but actually does very little. No kissing, very little use of her mouth in general, average HJ skills.

She also does the worst fake orgasm I have ever seen. Rubbed lb on her stomach for 30 seconds and she starts gasping and then claimed that she finished. Sorry to the bros who think they made her come, but this is just part of her act.

With all girls at Kama/Mia, repeat visits often result in better services so some bros might get a lot more from her. For a one off visit though she is a very average provider. Lot of better options out there.

Recent Ratings
unknownst   1-4-2021 17:34  Karma  +4   lol even worse when girls "cum" from giving me a catbath. really who you fooling
ts7478   1-4-2021 11:32  Karma  +2