Acceptance 206
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-11-2018
Status Offline
Post at 8-3-2021 22:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
King Spa - CWB

Date: 8/3/21 5pm
Location: King Spa (CWB) didn’t know it was a spa until I got there.
Name:  Didn’t ask
Link: https://s-books.com/sb/zh-TW/adv ... 5?referral=district
Height: 5'1ft
Face: 6/10
Body 5/10 skinny with cute A cup
Sex Skill: n/a
Massage Skill: 3/10
Service: 7/10 Very friendly and chatty               
GFE : 5/10

Price & Session Length500 massage +HJ 45min
Repeat: maybe

Saw the ad and wanted to try a new place with very little reviews. Figure I test my luck and help the bros on the forum with a report.  Located in the heart of CWB, across the street from Bitto Spa. Called ahead to see if they have any girls. Girl picked up and told me they have 3 on duty. Txted me the address and told me to come on over.  When I got there, skinny girl wearing school type uniform let me in. The place seems clean with loud music playing. I asked to see all the girls, she told me they are all busy and she is the only one free now. Since she wasn’t bad looking (she had mask on, automatically look better by 10%) and was a spinner so I guess I’ll try her out. Once in the room, I asked her what service does she provide. Without hesitation she said we don’t do FS. I was immediately disappointed, and she saw my disappointment too and said she could tell I’m looking for FS. I said of course, and she said FS only provided by girls that works the evening shift. She said she would give me a massage with HE for 500. I said the ad says 400, she said 500 she will strip and it would be more fun. I agree since I really do need a massage. Showered alone and waited for her to come back in. She gave me a half ass massage with no strength what so ever. I eventually asked her to step on my back instead. She gladly did and it was actually pretty good. About 20min later she got off of me and started to old me up and did the bottom sweep and teased my balls for a few minutes. Asked me to flip and she took her top off.  I’m not an A cup fan, but hers were perky and was pretty nice to the touch. She laid besides me and rubbed LB while kissing my chest all over. My Hands had a field day, right hand rubbing those A cup titties and left hand petting the tight little pussy.   She was dry as the Sahara desert, but after a few minutes, I was able to get it nice and moist. She even allowed me to 2 finger her. She didn’t seem to mind and almost felt like she enjoyed it.  Pulled out my wet fingers and took a sniff......not disappointed at all, smells sweet as hell and not like the fish market. Blow my load shortly and she had the job accomplished look on her face.  Showered alone, paid and left.  Overall, ok experience and not bad for a $500 rub & tug.  I asked how are the girls that provide fs, she said they are young and hot, either from Malay or Vietnam, usually 3 girls to choose from. But she said they charge 2-3k. I ask why so expensive and she said they are young and hot, and they only do 2-3 customers a night. Whatever......

Ps, she was chatting non stop throughout the whole massage. Part 2 is when she STFU.

Hope u guys find the report helpful. Show some karma love if u do. Thx bros and happy punting!

Recent Ratings
Frank12   13-3-2021 08:35  Karma  +2   Thanks
hotjac   10-3-2021 22:56  Karma  +5   Thanks for toftt. She sounds like a great way to make an idle afternoon more enjoyable.
BrownNuts   10-3-2021 16:21  Karma  +1   
unknownst   10-3-2021 06:47  Karma  +4   my experience there wasn't great, hate how they make it look liek they a 1 girl place tho
Mister   9-3-2021 17:36  Karma  +4   Is this the joint formerly known as Paradise Spa on Percival St? PM address, please.
cityguy   9-3-2021 15:28  Karma  +3   sounds Ok but no way 2-3k for Malay FS hahaha
priaposado   9-3-2021 11:51  Acceptance  +1   thanks for the report
zebra   8-3-2021 23:09  Karma  +5   Awesome and thanks
Stonecold   8-3-2021 23:06  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report.