Reading Access 70
Registered 8-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 4-3-2021 17:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Cuddling with Coco: YU SPA

Name: Coco
Date: March 3rd 2021 3pm or so
Link: https://go141.com/en/A74165-Central-SPA-YuSPA.html?ref=Search[stype,region]
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
Rate: full body massage, one hour, 700 HKD
TG channel is @yuspa2

In need of some release and decided to explore a bit of uncharted territory as opposed to my regular haunts, and a friend suggested i try Yu Spa which is on Wellington Street close to the mid levels escalator, friend said its good service, good selection of girls and thought i'd try it out.  

Discreet entrance, commercial building so plenty of excuses for why you might be there! Up the lift one floor, hey i wanted to relax!
knocked on the door and was buzzed in, greeted by a number of pretty girls lounging about the reception area, and the Mamasan who
spoke pretty good English gave me the run down on fees and services and introduced the girls, this one named CoCo had a very nice
body from the look of things and seemed enthusiastic so i chose her, and decided to go for the full body massage for an hour to see how things go.

She leads me to one of the rooms, its a reasonable size, nice and clean, and proceeds to help me get undressed which is always a good
sign...confirms her name is Coco, speaks a little bit of English but seems relieved when she realizes i can speak enough Cantonese to
get in and out of trouble and that seems to break the ice, and she's playful and inquisitive asking me how come i can speak
Cantonese, how long I've lived in HK etc

She helps me get undressed and jokes with me about my size, i;m a big lad all over sadly and seems amused by how tall and big i am next to her, she's about 5'3 i'd say tops even with heels and i'm a good 6'3, she also seems bemused by my tatoo's especially the ones that are in Chinese and asks me if i know the meaning of them. she slaps me on the ass and sends me into the shower and leaves the room.  Shower is good, good water pressure, hot but not scalding , i like a good shower!

I step out of the shower and am drying myself off when Coco returns, she takes the towel off me, gives me a sniff and says "Ho heung/ Good smell!" ...cheeky wench!  and procedes to dry me off, and giving junior an exploratory grope while squeezing my love handles and calling me big boy...i think its gonna be a good session!  I lie down on the bed, she pulls off the towel and starts smacking my ass with the towel, yep its gonna be fun!

She dims the lights, asks me what kind of imassage i want, where if anywhere needs working in particular, and slaps me lightly on the balls assuring me that part will get a massage later on....i tell her i'd like her to work my shoulders and my calves as they have been quite painful and she goes to work. For a small girl, she's got some strength and knows her way around a massage table, she's giving me a pretty good massage and we're chatting about all kinds of things from Covid, to the Government, to the restrictions and how hard its been with the massage parlours and saunas being officially closed for several months. She's working me pretty well and gets the knots out of my shoulders and my calves that i almost forget that i'm here for more of a release than just a massage. She hops up on the bad and straddles me as she works and i can soon fell the teasing touch of some unfettered breasts rubbing along my back and i catch a glimpse of her shirt and bra draped over the chair.  She works her way down to my inner thigh and begins to tease my cock and balls to good effect and before long junior is wide awake and trying to drill a hole in the table.

Coco asks me to roll over and i do and am greeted by a very perky set of breasts with very lickable nipples bouncing about and she's happy to welcome me into their embrace. Now she's still got a mask on, but for some reason that makes it even sexier, she;s got a
Mortal Kombat Kitana vibe going and she certainly knows how to work a joystick!   I am happy to feast in those boobies and she responds very well, and doesn't object when my fingers gain access first to her shorts and then to her panties. Now full access is denied, but she's happy to let me caress and stroke and i get the feeling subsequent visits would grant more access. She does seem to get quite excitable and if it wasn't for the wetness i would worry she may well be a great actress.

She's still keeping up the chat, and tells me that she's sorry about keeping the mask on, and we touch upon covid and the issues that
has, and she mentions how she is looking forward to vacinations and tells me that as an old man I should be able to get mine soon!
cheeky!   i continue to feast on those bosoms while she works the joystick and has me firing a considerable load all over her chest and belly , she gets all giggly about the quantity and wipes us both down before cleaning junior up properly. She then excuses herself and strips off giving a glimpse of a nicely trimmed bust and a shapely ass and jumps in the shower. NOW while she did invite me to join, its a small shower and i fear we'd have been trapped in there together, may have to ask for the bigger room next time.

So she showers first, and once she steps out she ushers me into the shower and chats with me while i clean up. She seems in no ruish to redress so i get a better chance to check out the body and its a good one, nice and slim without being anorexic and fit but without
being ripped. She helps me out of the shower and helps me to dress before gathering up the sheets and towels and excusing herself, before returning with fresh ones.

She's still chatty and fun to talk to, i pay and give her a little extra as she certainly worked hard and kept me entertained. She leads me out and i get a good look at a buxom slightly older girl sitting on the sofa, who catches my checking her out and grabs her boobs and asks "u like?"  That gets me laughing, and Coco tells me her boobs are very big and very nice and that she is her friend, so maybe next time we can do a 4 hands session!   Yes she knows how to hustle and upsell but i think I will be willing ti give that a try....so with a
smile on my face, i head out, down the stairs to the lobby and out into the streets....

A good first session and me thinks I'll be revisiting ! Coco was a lot of fun and i think re-eats could provide good rewards and the idea of a 4 hander with her friend has me interested!

Pic of the real Coco, from their telegram channel......TG channel is @yuspa2

[ Last edited by  zbmthethird at 4-3-2021 18:13 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Sandwhale   12-3-2021 17:53  Karma  +5   
bucasuki   11-3-2021 01:24  Karma  +2   Great report
Dilmah   9-3-2021 01:41  Karma  +5   great
zennor   8-3-2021 06:41  Karma  +5   Thanks for another excellent report
ernieb   7-3-2021 01:49  Karma  +5   For a moment I read Yuu Spa lol
Stonecold   5-3-2021 22:32  Karma  +5   
Mike747   5-3-2021 16:38  Karma  +5   nice one!
whodis   5-3-2021 15:57  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   5-3-2021 15:41  Karma  +6   Good read. Nice eyes, if that’s her. How much for full nude massage (perhaps “nuru”)?
Fedo91   5-3-2021 13:56  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
my141account   5-3-2021 13:16  Acceptance  +1   She sounds cute, I have to stop by next time I’m in hk
batman108   5-3-2021 10:40  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
ramont   5-3-2021 09:59  Karma  +8   Favorable
flanagan888   5-3-2021 08:49  Karma  +2   Great report!
Gazzamoat   5-3-2021 07:32  Acceptance  +1   
zebra   4-3-2021 20:22  Karma  +5   Always like your reports
BrownNuts   4-3-2021 18:22  Karma  +2