Karma 2211
Acceptance 175
Reading Access 60
Registered 1-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 3-3-2021 15:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Honey spa - Lok Lok repeat

For those that read my previous report on LokLok, she invited me to be back with a video show. Who was into resist and went back to make a booking today.

This time round when we were in the room she literally pounced on me and starting stripping me down. She loves to give a cat bath but I ushered her into the shower instead. Similar to last time, we soaped up and she was doing her body rub front and back all over and once all the soap was off, LB was straight into her mouth. This might have been going for a good 5 mins until I stopped her and said let’s head over to the massage table. Not a single complaint. Dried up and we just skipped the massage. I got her to lay on her back and started to DATY. Last time she resisted be fingering her but no resistance this time round. She was gushing and I gave her one hell of a fingering. She was literally writhing all over the bed and I forcefully opened up her legs to keep going. Her face was all read and totally flustered from coming.

I gave her a couple of mins to recover and then she grabbed LB and started to go at it. Plenty of slurping but no DT. I was closed to blowing my load so I stopped her and grabbed the condom. I suited up and went into missionary followed up with doggy. Blew my load inside and we both collapsed.

Condom off, cleaned up and then she wanted me to cum a second time so she went at it but this time I got hard again but couldn’t muster the second pop like last time. Instead, gave her a good fingering again and she was wet before i even started. She came again and collapsed on top.

Guys I wouldn’t say I’m a pro, but she’s easy to get off and loves it. I think if you can get her off she repays you double fold

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Johnnyr555   8-4-2021 17:35  Karma  +8   
charlie123   7-4-2021 19:10  Karma  +2   Awesome review, thanks for sharing!
hotjac   7-4-2021 17:41  Karma  +6   IMHO, many WGs are in it for the cumming - she seems to be one of them. Thanks for sharing.
Sandwhale   12-3-2021 17:54  Karma  +5   
Dilmah   9-3-2021 01:39  Karma  +5   Great Shot
Mister   5-3-2021 15:17  Karma  +7   Good report and pix
Fedo91   5-3-2021 13:50  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
boscitc   5-3-2021 08:24  Karma  +5   Nice
Gazzamoat   5-3-2021 07:35  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
asaccard89   4-3-2021 12:52  Karma  +3   Favorable
batman108   4-3-2021 03:41  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
lively192   4-3-2021 03:01  Karma  +5   
theworm   3-3-2021 22:52  Karma  +5   Excellent
swan   3-3-2021 19:35  Karma  +8   excellent bro, thanks for the acrion shots
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 7-4-2021 18:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
cumming & working girls

Thanks for your write up on this sensual minx, it brought back reoccurring thoughts that "some" wgs are in it not just for the money, that's just a secondary reward, for something they really like doing.

If I could afford it, and there was no COVID, it would be a credible thesis to prove. My personal anecdotal experiences, that were notable, if you took the time to get them warmed up and squirming they soon loosened any restrictions they may or may not have had and then had explosive orgasms. So big in fact, that it says many never take the time to get them off because they are usually so appreciative of your efforts. These are the gems, compared to those that are obviously in it for the money and just want the whole experience over with as quickly as possible with your money in their pockets.

On the other side of the coin are wives and girlfriends. Since having too many of both they seem to come in three categories: enjoying sex, but afraid to cum because losing control scares them; Can come, but it literally takes such a long time both parties forget what they're doing and it ends up in frustration; lastly then the relatively easy cummers who do so with a slight wimper, a sudden clamping of legs, and maybe and 'oh-oh' or two

Compared to the wg's explosive bucking of hips, torqued bodies, amazing gripes with vaginal muscles, raked back and buttocks with fingernail welts, and howls or coos of delight that seem to last for more than just a few seconds. In short, passion to the max.

My point is there should be a category of WGs shared, as in this OPs story, of those that cum and want to cum again.

Recent Ratings
Johnnyr555   8-4-2021 17:35  Karma  +8   
polomint   7-4-2021 23:45  Karma  +5   What a great thesis topic