Font size: S M L
CiCi Honey SPA Repeat

Date & Time of Session:  Last Week of Feb 2021 Afternoon
Name: Cici
Link:
Agent: Honey Spa
Nationality & Language: Chinese, no English
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5 (nice tits and ass, smooth skin)
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $1000 + tip , 60 mins (both times)
Repeat: Probably
Landing Zone: light bush

I wrote a report after visiting Cici for the first time and there were several reviews that followed telling about somewhat of an average performance so I was reluctant to re-visit. I had booked Thai Suzy, but she said she can't make it so I had ended up booking Cici again.

Since, I have written a report earlier, this won't be long. I had the same amazing experience like I had the last time, I could say perhaps even better. There was a lot of DFK, I mean a lot! She dropped on her knees and gave me a BBBJ in the shower before drying me with a towel and taking things to bed. While I was taking her in mish, I realized that I will probably have to finish by hand (This isn't really based on the performance of the girl). So I pulled out and took off the dom, I think she could not understand what I meant so she took out another dom and bent over the bed with a leg on the bed and another on the floor. She has a habit of arching her back so that pushed her ass up, I did try to indicate that I wanted anal (lol), but she refused. So I went at it in that position and returning to doggy completely on the bed. We repeated in a few position, before I signaled that I will really have to finish by hand. She took off the dom and blew me for while before I finished with hand.

Back in the shower, a lot of DFK and she got down to do some more teasing, but the time was up so we stepped out. She used translate to say that she is sorry for not being to able make me finish during sex. I told her it was usually the case. (I rly need to fix this thing)

I'm not sure what has caused her to give bad service to some of the guys here. I suppose it is really a YMMV thing.

Recent Ratings
Fedo91   5-3-2021 13:48  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
Gazzamoat   5-3-2021 07:36  Acceptance  +1   
cityguy   3-3-2021 15:39  Karma  +3   Def a YMMV thing. I get great service from some girls with poor reviews and vice vers.
BrownNuts   3-3-2021 14:53  Karma  +2