Font size: S M L
Bobo will make you happy

Date & Time of Session: 26/2/2021 Afternoon
Name: Bobo
Link:
Agent: Honey Spa
Nationality & Language: Chinese, no English
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5 (nice tits and ass, smooth skin)
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $1000 + tip , 60 mins
Repeat: why not
Landing Zone: shaved with tattoo

So haf a itch in the afternoon and wanted to book Cici or queenie, but both not available at shirt notice. Mamasan recommended Bobo. I was not very sure but she said good service so went for it. Lil bro wants what he wants. And I was proved right.

Face is quite cute and body is slim and perby B cups. Nothin is out of proportion. Went into the room and Bobo walked in all smiling. Great attitude but limited English. I showered alone and she followed after me.

On the bed and she spent next 10 min on a very average massage. But I didn't care as she was gentle and kept it simple.

Then I turned and asked her to lay down next to me. Started DFK although she wasn't sure (may be coz of covid). Convinced her I am good to go she obliged. While dfking I stated rubbing her pussy. Didn't insert as she resisted and I obliged. No big deal for me. Anyways she was quite wet and we kept making out with me sucking her very nice boobs, motoboating and lots of kissing around. Meanwhile my fingers were always running her pussy. And every now and then I wud rub her ahole. She seemed to like it so I mixed it up. She also kept holding lil bro and tried to keep it steady.

Then she got on top and gave a quite nice bbbj. Suction was nice and she maintained eye contact. I was about to give it away but stopped her. She put on the dom and I pumped her hard in mush and doggy. Her body is very nice so decided to finish off in mish. She curled her legs around my hips and I went deep. Btw she is fairly tight so lots of friction in spite of her wetness. Finally came in mish.

She cleaned me up and laid next to me in my arms. Extra points for gfe. We chatted a bit using translate app and she is a cool girl. Always smiling and joking.

All in all a satisfying punt and felt some connection instead of the factory line bullshit.

Would definitely recommend her if you can't get hold of popular ones. I will probably repeat.

Happy punting bros

Recent Ratings
Gazzamoat   5-3-2021 07:51  Acceptance  +1   
BrownNuts   3-3-2021 14:59  Karma  +2   
hklegend   27-2-2021 00:20  Karma  +4   Thanks for reporting. So many positive reviews on Honey spa, need to check it out myself.
zebra   26-2-2021 20:13  Karma  +5   10 reports in 11 days... seems like Honey spa is the go-to place these days!