Status Offline
Post at 16-2-2021 17:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
lilith Central Massage - bad CNY apple

Thread Subject: lilith
Date & Time of Session:  Early February
Location:  https://go141.com/en/B42096-Cent ... ith.html?ref=Search[region]
Name:  lilith
Nationality & Language: Mainland (English speaking)
Face:  3/5 (not the girl in the pics, but not bad)
Body: 3/5 (not what I wanted, but not bad)
Skill: 1/5 (like an assembly line robot)
Service: 0/5 (raised the price when handling lb)
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 1/5 (Passive mode)
Price & Session Length:  1000 for 30 min
Repeat: No

I was getting restless before CNY and with 6pm bar closing. I spotted lilith on the phone reservations. Bigger build is my type, and I liked the face, so I called for last minute appointment. She spoke English but said she wanted to text. Then I got 2 texts from different numbers and complete different girls. Profile pics were not the same as each other, but 1 looked like it could be lilith (face partly blocked. She asked me for "offer" and I sent her the 141 listing, where service was 800 for WP/HJ/BJ and more. She said ok and sent me LKF 5F address.

LK was empty like a sci fi thriller! Kind of spooky, but that kind of turned me on. Door "guard" was fast asleep crouched over desk. "I guess it's a comic sci fi thriller." Went through empty building and hallway to the end flat. Expecting a tall buxom girl, I had to look way down when she opened the door. Petite, thin, long hair, and completely unrecognizable from the profile photo. I almost did a double take, like, who is this? Totally different girl! Then you got to make the quick decision, should I walk and start over or stay?

Well, she wasn't 25 as advertised (more like low-mid 30s) and wasn't what I was hoping for. But she was pretty good looking and had a nice smile with good English. Obviously wasn't "local" as advertised (strong mainland accent), but I was primed so went on in to give it my best. Its the usual small massage room and shower/toilet. She said she was staying there everyday, but her weekend bag showed she was temporary. She wasnt really fun, just down to business pushing me into shower by myself while she waited outside. When I came out, she pushed this flimsy, thick paper towel at me so I can dry myself off. Then had me get on my belly for the "massage" portion.

This was the first bad joke. Even though there were no customers and no one ringing, she was in a hurry start to finish. The "massage" lasted about 3 minutes, kind of pushing her palms into a few spots on my back. Then she went straight for LB. That was ok with me, coz she's actually good looking, and I was ready for CNY fest. But then things went south. She decided to reopen negotiations when stroking LB, which I don't appreciate. She gave me the option of adding 200 to the bill for stated service or settling for 700 for just hj (or leaving). Yeah I know, who has that kind of will power. I reminded her of the advert and then she comes up with some on the spot excuse (bs) to up the bill for the same (bad) service. I was already thinking before that of giving her 200 tip if it was good.

I kept my cool (if you have a solution for getting out of this situation, I'm all ears), and besides, if you decide to leave with nothing, it's gonna be bad situation because she did false advertising and you don't want to give her anything. So I said I'd do 1000 (deciding to give no tip). And then the "service" began. She put on the first dom for her BJ portion, plus a little mouth tugging on the golden balls. It was nice but only lasted about 20 seconds. Then she switched to a new dom and wanted me to do mish. I started that, but she was kind of cold when face to face, so I turned her over for doggy do. She did the fake moaning badly, but her ass and body really looked ok, so with a few minutes basically working on my own and .

With the deed done, she was back to distant and practical. I did my post-op shower and got out of there. I noticed she took her listing down for a few days, but just put it back up - says she's there everyday. I wanted to pop this out for all the bros info so you don't waste your time n money. I dun like false advertising or negotiating in a compromised position. Worst of all, what's the biz mentality? If she charges as listed, puts her real pics up (not bad looking at all), and gives a bit of service, Ill keep coming back. LKF is convenient, ya know. But now, huh-uh, no.

Good thing I met a nice pinay on skt who does taekwondo for date the next day. She made CNY and new year covid seem a lot better.

See you bros.

Recent Ratings
Chocolate0222   3-3-2021 16:46  Acceptance  +1   Oh wow
BrownNuts   23-2-2021 15:08  Acceptance  +2   
bucasuki   20-2-2021 22:08  Karma  +2   
Dukelok   17-2-2021 19:47  Karma  +3   Original
boscitc   17-2-2021 09:00  Karma  +4   Gotta walk away...if she’s not what you wanted
cityguy   16-2-2021 22:06  Karma  +5   hard I know, but always walk from a B&S