Acceptance 37
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-7-2019
Status Offline
Post at 16-2-2021 14:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
My take on Alice @ Mia/Kama

Thread Subject: My take on Alice
Date & Time of Session:  Late December (last visit)
Name:  Alice
Nationality & Language: Mainland, speaks only Mandarin
Face:  4/5
Body: 4.5/5  
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  1500 for 90 min
Repeat: yes, many times

Alice already has numerous positive reviews, but I thought I would share my view on her.

My first encounter with Alice was during her first week at Kama in late June/early July last year. It seems that she used to work in some kind of nail/makeup salon before Mia/Kama… so I guess there is some positive to the Covid situation as it brought us Alice... This was really a great surprise as the lineup needed someone like her since Gigi, Tiffany and a few other girls disappeared.
I really liked the photos I received of Alice and quickly booked my appointment. As usual on this part, very easy with Kama and I always use Telegram. I just wish they had set a username or group with their daily lineup (a la Wish and other spas), it would make the whole process even better.

Upon arrival, I was delighted to find out that Alice looked exactly liker her photos (Some Kama girls photos look heavily PSed): Superb body (slim side), small but perky tits, beautiful ass, superb skin tone and lovely face.
Communication is difficult but we manage through Google translate… I wish we could communicate more. She also seems to have learnt more English since she started at Kama.
For her skills, I love her long and passionate BJ… she loves LB and can go at it for a long time. From my later meetings with her we progressively expanded the scope of services… DFK, DATY, 69, 2 shots, ass fingering… and we now completely skip the massage part.

For my last appointment, she seemed a bit upset as I didn’t visit her for a few weeks… Long time she said… But once she saw LB (already fully armed), she got a big grin on her pretty face and quickly pushed me in the shower. I started to shower on my own and Alice joined me a few minutes later with her usual but lovely shy attitude. Alice didn’t  take long to be on her knees and start sucking LB for a good 5 min… we then both agreed that we needed to be a bit more serious and moved to the bed… the bed sheet needed to be adjusted on corner so she got on her knees to fix this… giving me the sight of her lovely ass… I jumped on the bed and started eating her… we then switch to DATY, Alice loves this… she gets super wet and starts making these lovely moans…. You can tell these aren't fake. We continue like this for a few minutes but LB wants to have fun too… We switch to 69… I continue feasting on her, tasting her juices while she passionately sucks LB… the pace increases and after 10 min

After that we spend a few minutes laying down on the bed hugging each other before moving to the shower... Sometimes LB will be up for another round... Alice is always happy to accommodate any request.

I really recommend Alice to anyone who wants to have a great time at Kama. My personal take on her is that she is (still) quite new to this and keen to explore and learn… this is great to develop the relationship together but also has its limits if you are looking to discover “new pleasures” or someone to “take the lead”… Alice is not that person.
Just writing this and remembering the sight of her body and her BJ skills…. It’s probably time for my next appointment.
Treat her well, she is one of the best.

Recent Ratings
theworld   19-2-2021 14:03  Karma  +5   Excellent
MrButtons   18-2-2021 11:04  Karma  +5   
HKGPeter   18-2-2021 01:36  Karma  +2   Thank you.
KHWong   17-2-2021 17:12  Acceptance  +1   Yes, Alice is the best in Kama Spa now.
doghead   17-2-2021 06:57  Karma  +3   Thanks for report. Does Alice give everyone else the same treatment? Or she likes ur cock?
twelve98   16-2-2021 20:33  Karma  +5   Excellent
cityguy   16-2-2021 16:02  Karma  +5   never had a bad session with Alice. She is stunning
Sandwhale   16-2-2021 14:57  Karma  +5   Totally agree, consistently great.