Smoker: Yes
Face: 8/10
Body 8/10
Massage Skill: 7/10     
Service: 7/10         
GFE : 4/10
Price & Session Length: $800
Repeat: for sure

Not sure about trying another place coz of the virus so sticking with Bali for the timebeing, went again and ticking off the boxes of girls I have tried. So far, Sasa is the best. Read a review from another punter (https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... amp;extra=page%3D1) and thought I'll try but his mileage was better than mine.

Anyway, made a booking with the agent and show up on time. Sasa meets me at the door and after the temp check, she takes me into the room and asks me to shower. Sasa is exactly like the pics and her tits are great with small aerolas and B cups - totally MCOT.

After the shower she comes in and I ask her for the nuru massage. Google translate to the rescue again. She starts the nuru but rushes into stroking without giving the full experience (no catbath, very short stroking of the titties on the back) on my back but she was very attentive to the LB while trying to play with my prostate.

On the flip, she tries to ride me and gives me her titties to suck on but when I ask her for 69, she refuses, also refused DATY unlike the lucky punter from the thread before. She rode me while stroking and generous with her titties in my mouth until I

Jump in the shower with her and she washes we pretty well before going to wash herself (should offer to do it for her next time, maybe she will allow). After the shower, she started massaging my legs and eventually feet. Like the previous punter said, the power is strong with this one

Finish off close to the hour, jumped in the shower again and exchanged wechat after. Saw Sammy on my way out and I'm not sure if she recognised but she did smile.

I have tried Sammy, Abby and Sasa so far and I think the best order is:
1. Sasa
2. Sammy
3. Abby

Apparently there were 8 girls in the spa before but only 3 are working these days, that's what Sasa told me.

Question: Do you guys ask for nuru at the start or after the massage? I'm a noob as you can see and learning the ropes to get the best experience I can.

Recent Ratings
Gazzamoat   10-3-2021 12:46  Acceptance  +1   
BootBoot   1-2-2021 16:11  Karma  +5   Really tempted
zebra   21-1-2021 11:36  Karma  +5   
Stonecold   21-1-2021 11:19  Karma  +5   
Shadwell   20-1-2021 23:51  Acceptance  +1   
test74   20-1-2021 12:57  Karma  +4   Favourable
cityguy (toots_mcgee)
Erotic Emperor

UID 98748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2247
Posts 149
Karma 2230
Acceptance 339
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-11-2012
Status Offline
Post at 20-1-2021 11:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 BrownNuts's post

Hi Brownnut,

Thanks for linking to my report. Sasa is terrific, the only downside is her smoking (I really don't like it). As for mileage, I do a few things that I think help. I know a little Mandarin and try to use it, which gives the girl something to focus on (trying to teach me phrases), I also often bring a small gift for the first session like some chocs or a bottle of reasonable wine (I always provide sparkling water for us both), I always book 2 hours if I can, that gives us time to get to know each other, I do work out, so my body is in good shape (for my age) and I don't think I am unattractive, indeed the girls often compliment me (but I assume they do that for all punters). I always smile (unless I have B&S in which case I growl and walk).

In terms of time with the girl I always start off slow and gentle, I ask if I can touch her and I have found you need to initially avoid the tits and LS but focus on the arms, throat (gently), back of the legs, and also nape of the neck (if you can). Like guys, girls like to have their scalp gently scratched/caressed. I find these things help thaw any ice and let me get to 2nd base quicker than normal. Not in all cases to be sure and sometimes there just is no chemistry, but if there is and I intend to return I always tip generously so the girl remembers me and I follow up quickly (usually in the same week).

In this way I have had VERY intimate knowledge of a fair few spa girls, indeed in a couple of cases overnights free of charge, but I keep those details secret (some owners do check these threads).

I hope this helps and good luck!

Cityguy

Recent Ratings
BootBoot   1-2-2021 16:11  Karma  +5   Have you been able to get a BBBJ from her?
Ilovesexmachine   21-1-2021 13:26  Acceptance  +1   Yes, like building client relationships; need to invest a bit of time to get more returns :). Win for me is when I get ...
zebra   21-1-2021 11:37  Karma  +5   
Stonecold   21-1-2021 11:20  Karma  +5   
BrownNuts   21-1-2021 10:36  Karma  +2   
Shadwell   20-1-2021 23:51  Acceptance  +1   
BBHK17   20-1-2021 16:25  Karma  +3   your MO is basically the same as mine haha
test74   20-1-2021 12:57  Karma  +4   Favourable

should it have those spots on it like that?
BrownNuts
Lustful Lord

UID 271299
Digest Posts 0
Credits 639
Posts 52
Karma 635
Acceptance 70
Reading Access 40
Registered 16-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 21-1-2021 10:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
Originally posted by cityguy at 20/1/2021 11:08
Hi Brownnut,

Thanks for linking to my report. Sasa is terrific, the only downside is her smoking (I really don't like it). As for mileage, I do a few things that I think help. I know a little Mandari ...

well I do most of the things you've mentioned except for the gift part.. maybe I can try that the next time but I also had another session with Abby and that turned out to be great.. I'll write a review of that session soon.
big18jj
Carnal Conqueror

UID 271831
Digest Posts 0
Credits 264
Posts 52
Karma 263
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-12-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline