Karma 6110
Acceptance 619
Reading Access 80
Registered 26-12-2013
Status Offline
Post at 17-12-2020 16:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Andy (previously Angel) - WC Love Massage Spa, tits, not much else

Name:  Andy, previously Angel but now there’s another slim girl going by Angel so don’t get it mixed up
Height: 5'3 ft
Face: 6/10 60% like her ad photos, older, face more squished and eyes enlarged by photoshop
Body 7/10 amazing D cups, nice erect nipples that are sensitive so she limits playability, and a few rolls on the belly
Sex Skill: 6/10
Massage Skill: skipped   
Service: 7/10         
GFE : 5/10
PSE : 5/10
Price & Session Length:  $800 /50 mins as listed but not a clock watcher
Repeat: maybe to spa, and probably no to girl

After seeing a few reports I wanted to try her.
Last week I got switched to the new Angel who is slim and I’ll report separately on her.

Confirmed it’s Andy and made it on time to Wanchai. Walk up place. Ok set up. Seen much worse in TST.  However it’s not a discreet building entrance so you should assess your own risk of being seen but friends.

Arrive mid day and they’re actually eating. Saw both Andy and Angel (again).

Shower alone - like another review I didn’t get the same treatment as the first poster. Later on she said I should have requested it.

Dry off and wait for her to come back in. Took her a bit  And once she joined me I lay myself face down. She has a medium strength massage but I prefer stronger so I tell her let’s play. She seems happy to get to skip that part anyway.

Top comes off revealing really amazing natural D cup breaks with small areolas and a big raisin nipples totally proportional and in an anime comic style shape that defies gravity. I lick and suck but she says to go light and not to pinch as she’s really sensitive. Rather than arousing her it will hurt. Yes ma’am.

A tit fuck but at first too dry. She would BBBJ so instead of saliva she got some lube. Really nice boob fuck and then she wipes me off and positions me on my back with legs open. Licks my balls for a while and comes close to my asshole but doesn’t actually rim me. She caps me for BJ as reported before so I didn’t ask for BBBJ. So so but hitting her throat.

Gets on top for CG and she can ride well, bouncing up and down and I’m hitting her back walls so it’s deep and good. Then mish and doggie and she cums. I haven’t so I tell her to jerk me off onto her tits. It’s a great sight and she lets it fly rather than do the cover up thing, which lets all face it, spoils the mood, the sexiness of the visual and only making the clean up marginally easier.

Pay and ask for a faceless photo of her amazing breasts but was rejected.

Good for once but no more in my humble opinion.

Her face is like ethnic minority Chinese. Almost mixed looking but she speaks an accented Cantonese.  Her sexy girl act comes on and off so YMMV.

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   3-1-2021 17:34  Karma  +5   Thanks
kkkk18   29-12-2020 05:13  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
orangerange   21-12-2020 00:07  Karma  +4   Thanks
Hyped1   20-12-2020 10:19  Karma  +5   
aceinthehole   18-12-2020 04:54  Karma  +5   Thanks
trust_00   17-12-2020 21:42  Karma  +5   Similar experience. Good description of her face being squished lol..