Nationality & Language: Chinese no real English
Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 4/5
Smoker: No
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: $2000 120 mins + good tip (always tip well if you plan to return)
Repeat: This was a repeat

This is going to be short and sweet (just like Ruby) as there is not a lot to tell. I contacted Mia with short notice and told that 4 girls were available. Ruby was one and I had a great session with her before a while back so went with her. Got there in 5 mins and Ruby was waiting for me. She even remembered me from before. Taken to the VIP room and it was smelling of disinfectant and the floors in the whole place were wet, I guess disinfecting the whole joint. Took a long hot shower whilst Ruby busied herself around the room sorting out the bed. She did not join me.  I then got out and dried off. Ruby stripped off and unveiled her fantastic body. She is slim but not skinny, beautiful C cup breasts with small nipples, a shaved tush. She stood on the bed so she was at my height and then kissed me, DFK. I had not shaved for a few days so it would have been pretty scratchy for her, which is probably why I didn't get too many more DFKs (a few).

She asked me to lay down on my front, massaged me for a few mins and then reached under and grabbed LB. He was up. She pulled me around and kissed me some more at which point I called off the massage and we fooled around. I spent a good 10 mins DATY which she really enjoyed. The rest is just good old fashioned foreplay but with no FS.

Ruby is really pretty. She looks quite young to my old eyes, shes mid-to-late 20s I guess and smiley and tries hard. No BBBJ but uses those stupid baggies, that's her choice of course. She kissed me from time to time but I never force a kiss, especially in these times, it's up to the girl. All in all I enjoyed fooling around with this pretty young thing.

One last thing to mention is that to my eyes Ruby has a mixed ethnicity, she seems mixed Asian/Eurasian. I may be wrong but she does not look like your classic Asian girl. She's very pretty and her hair is wonderful. I highly recommend Ruby.

Photo from Whatsapp:

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
kkkk18   27-12-2020 13:19  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
HKGPeter   18-12-2020 00:10  Karma  +2   Thank you.
theworld   17-12-2020 23:52  Karma  +5   Thanks. Ruby is nice.
calaisien   16-12-2020 21:06  Karma  +5   
batman108   16-12-2020 09:53  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
vinc9   15-12-2020 23:29  Acceptance  +1   Saw your review before and I still haven’t tried. Thanks again for the review and I hope to try soon :)
Sandwhale   15-12-2020 17:56  Karma  +5   Damn you're spoiling her ^^
boscitc   15-12-2020 13:44  Karma  +4   Excellent

should it have those spots on it like that?