Status Online
Post at 5-12-2020 12:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Juicy Joey: WISH white tiger

Thread Subject: Juicy Joey: Wish white tiger
Date & Time of Session: Dec 4th 2020  
Name:  Joey
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  4/5 (when she's smiling and laughing)
Body: 5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  700 HKD (60 mins)
Repeat: Yes!

Winter is coming! Damn, yesterday HK felt cold and i was in need of some warmth, female accompaniment and some release!  messaged
WISH to see who was working and Joey popped up as a recomendation, and looked very good from the pics so I confirmed i was heading
over shortly. Zipped up the stairs and up to the 7th floor.

Lift doors opened and was warmly welcomed by the buxom beauty that is YoYo who ushered me into a room to shower with a playful pat on my ass, i stripped, hung up my clothes and hit the shower and was enjoying a nice hot steamy shower when there was a knock on the door, and a vision of loveliness stepped in. Joey matches up to her shots, slim but shapely very big smile and very attentive. She helped me
out of the shower and dried me off, she asked me in Cantinese if i could speak English to which i replied i can speak enough to get into
trouble which made her laugh and also seemed to be a relief. (Apart from Hello and Thank you, the entire session would be in Cantonese)

I hopped up on the bed and lay down, with her making fun of my size, i'm a big dude and she's a slender lady to say the least. BUT she
knows her way round a massage table, and after asking me what massage i wanted and how hard i wanted, she went to work and she
knows what she is doing and worked out various knots , working my nexk, my shoulders, my arms, my legs, my back, to full effect. before her fingers began to venture up my inner thigh, and a more gentle erotic but just as enjoyable section of massage began.

I thought her 'massage' was good, but damn those magic fingers went to work well on junior and the grapes!  She knows how to tease,
how to stroke, how to fondle, how to tickle, how to arouse to damn good effect and junior was soon wide awake and trying to drill a hole in the table. She was well ware of this and had been giggling about how big it was and asked me to turn over.

I turned over and she made a big point of covering junior with a towel and laughing about why the towel was now a tent.  She dimmed the lights and slipped her dress, off revealing small but perky boobs, and with the removal of her panties, a rare sight, the fabled white tiger!  Now I will admit to immediately commenting on seeing that as its been some time since I'd seen a completely shaven haven in HK, which got her giggling even more and an immediate enquiry if I wanted to take a closer look. She knows the way to a mans heart!  

So got to explore that body while she continued to stroke and tease, very small but perky and responsive boobies, and a very beautiful little pussy!  Now YMMV and i would suggest be gentle with your exploration, so as not to spook the white tiger!  As the white tiger is a rare
breed especially in Hong Kong.  Once the white tiger felt comfortable , i was allowed some gentle access with both fingers (acfter checking my nails were clean and not sharp!) and tongue which she allowed some quick burst of access to. (i definitely think repeated visits could
bear bountiful gifts) and she's certainly a juicy girl!

I guess her skills may be too good as she had me firing away earlier than i anticipated! Which had her reacting in a combo of feigned disappointment and a compliment on the quantity. She cleaned me up and we saw out the hour with her giving me a naked head massage and
chatting about covid and more, she's got a head on her shoulders, pretty, great little body, great service and a good personality, damn!  Now if only the boobies were a tad bigger!   

Time came to an end and she helped me up and joined me in the shower to clean me up, still playful and attentive, she helped me dry up
and dress, even undoing my shoelaces and retying them for me. Paid her for the session with a little extra for her service, she showed me out to reception where the buxotic Ms YoYo asked me how the session was and did I enjou it?  I replied that it was a very good session
and i will be revisiting...but i will also have to sample Ms YoYo's charms too! Which got her laughing with a smirk on her face, and her
telling me she will look forward to it...and sending me out into the world

Wish delivers once more, and the white tiger was a bonus, Joey gets the thumbs up!   

Pic is very accurate1

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
runningdeer   23-12-2020 10:52  Acceptance  +1   
Unitedfuture   8-12-2020 19:48  Acceptance  +1   
David.youngson   8-12-2020 17:01  Karma  +3   Nice
sexfiend   8-12-2020 11:43  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
batman108   8-12-2020 00:35  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
twiceAweek   7-12-2020 01:22  Karma  +5   Thanks
HKGPeter   6-12-2020 22:53  Karma  +2   Thank you.
jgaw88   6-12-2020 15:29  Karma  +2   
BrownNuts   6-12-2020 14:44  Acceptance  +1   probably my first stop after the virus subsides
calaisien   6-12-2020 00:36  Karma  +5   
jk45_89   5-12-2020 20:05  Acceptance  +1   Great write up. Short little walk - just may need to make a quick trip over.
Mister   5-12-2020 19:48  Karma  +5   Nice one
ramont   5-12-2020 18:44  Karma  +8   Favorable
MrButtons   5-12-2020 17:28  Karma  +5   Great report. Does she speak any English?
vinc9   5-12-2020 14:05  Acceptance  +1   Been wanting to go to wish for a while. Great review and will go soon!
andre_hk   5-12-2020 13:29  Acceptance  +1   Very good! Is there a link to this place at all?
zbmthethird
Throbbing Titan

UID 162680
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3368
Posts 146
Karma 3348
Acceptance 398
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-11-2016
Status Online
Post at 5-12-2020 16:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 zbmthethird's post

XXXXX

Sorry, links are not allowed per forum rules.

[ Last edited by  jeffzeke at 9-12-2020 14:13 ]

Recent Ratings
like2bonk   8-12-2020 00:36  Karma  +5   
ymy318   5-12-2020 23:57  Acceptance  +1   Excellent