Acceptance 2169
Reading Access 100
Registered 26-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 4-12-2020 12:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
F Kiki pretty face on a fit body saved my day

Link to F telegram channel: https://t.me/FFF181

This report had 2 girls...a bad punt with F Yang Yang first followed by a good punt with F Kiki

F Yang Yang (洋洋)

19 year old from Hunan.

Face 5/10 Young but very rural feel. NMCOT
Body 8/10 5 feet 5 tall. B cup boobs. Very smooth skin and slim body. Long slender legs.
Service 3/10 Shower together. No kiss. No DATY. Dead fish
Damage: 1200 (+100 because I thought she was 1300)

F Kiki

21 year old from Guangdong Yang Jiang. Speaks Cantonese.

Face 8/10 90% to her ad photo / video (the real life set below, not the hotel room set). Real person has a sharper face (her pix below made her look rounder)
Body 8/10 5 feet 4 tall. B-C cup boobs. Healthy tanned skin, very smooth. Good muscle tone on her fit body. Trimmed bush down there.
Service 7/10 Shower together. Light kiss. Can play with her pussy (but I didn't try DATY)
Damage: 1700

Booked new girl Yang Yang (not aware of the slightly lower price of 1200). Stepped into the room and her look wasn't my type. Committed anyway. I knew no kiss no DATY before I went in. Almost passable with the cowgirl. But back to mish she went completely silent like a deadfish. I couldn't finish. Showered, took a few quick photos and left , still on good terms.

With a hard dick in my pants, I texted agent about available girls. I asked for Xia Yi Dan, who would be free in 40 minutes. Walked over to that hotel, looked like Kiki was available right away. I remember she got a lot of good review too, so committed right away. She picked me up on the 3rd floor. She was in this white sleeveless top and jean hot pants that was smoking hot. Even with the mask on I like her looks already - her eyes were large and pretty. She had a little jacket on but that didn't hide her sporty figure.

Masks off when we got into her room. I was totally happy with her package, esp the ordeal I just had. The hotel is the same one when I had F Snow on a private appointment - very spacious with a huge king size bed. The shower was uneventful. Found that she could speak Cantonese, but I still talked to her with my broken Mandarin mostly. Out of the shower she asked for the payment upfront. Based on the amount I paid she went to the shower to do the needful.

We went to the bed and she started with nipple kissing. Felt very good esp with her looks. She went down to work. Very good BBBJ....she took good care of my balls, licking them all over. She came up and tried to mount me and I asked her to lie down first. Sucked on her boobs and played with her pussy for a while. Could feel the juice started flowing. But I went limp after this, so I asked her to blow me some more. She obliged and kept the BBBJ going after I regained my hardness. I said let's start and she mounted me. Gosh her cunt felt super good and I felt sensation overload. Already wanted to shoot after a few strokes - not my normal self and a very bad sign. She kept riding and I had to slow her down every now and then. Kind of disrupted her rhythm.

I decided to take control by switching to mish. Yes better control, but I couldn't go fast either without coming too close to the edge. Had to do long slow strokes - completely out and then completely in, slowly. I felt she wasn't getting much from this so I said to myself wth just go with it. Increased my tempo and in less than a minute I shot. As fate had it, the duvet in this hotel couldn't escape my cum as I shot some onto it like the last time I did to F Snow's duvet. Kiki helped me clean up first, then herself, and lastly the duvet.

Overall, Kiki was an excellent punt. She felt just like one of those HK local girls but available at this price range. Photo in thisbpost are all Kiki

[ Last edited by  skebe at 4-12-2020 12:30 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
obe   18-3-2021 09:20  Karma  +10   Thanks
Sandwhale   13-12-2020 19:03  Karma  +5   I'm a simple man, I see a skebe post, I give karma.
thowwy   6-12-2020 02:57  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   5-12-2020 03:02  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
nitesky6888   4-12-2020 21:13  Karma  +10   K’s for good and bad punt. I considered giving F a try but so far no girls take my liking lol
Mister   4-12-2020 18:55  Karma  +5   1.5K?
skebe
Fucking Legend

UID 33426
Digest Posts 0
Credits 15990
Posts 879
Karma 15882
Acceptance 2169
Reading Access 100
Registered 26-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 4-12-2020 12:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Body shots of F Yang Yang, I just want to post these and get that out of my memory.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
obe   18-3-2021 10:04  Karma  +10   Thanks
tfcosmo   8-12-2020 23:57  Acceptance  +2   
thowwy   6-12-2020 02:57  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   5-12-2020 03:02  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
hktomcruise   4-12-2020 20:54  Karma  +4   Thanks, informative