Reading Access 50
Registered 8-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 4-12-2020 11:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Intel - WC Spas

Decided to drop by a few spas in WC. Here are the takeaways:

1. Love Massage (Lockhart) - https://t.me/s/Love_Massage?before=75

Easy to find, but pretty discreet. Their door doesn't have a sign or anything, just a white stickered door. There are currently 3 girls working there, none of which are MCOT. Coco is the mamasan (answers the phone at least to me) and WG as well. She offered herself to me, but I wasn't feeling her. She looks to be in her 30s. Her teeth look to have cavities (turn off). Was told of the prices: $400 for massage and hand job; $800 for massage and FS. She tried selling herself to me, but I asked to see the other girls. Went out and she sat me on the couch while calling on the other girls to come. About 10 mins, Maria comes out of the door in front of me with a punter. Awkward and I felt bad if I was rushing anyone. Maria looks like she's also in her 30s but younger than Coco. Her front teeth are pushed back but she seemed really nice and genuine. Offered me some water while I was waiting to see the last girl, Suki. About 10 mins pass and I think she's taking care of a customer, but Coco insisted I wait. Felt really bad and just told her I'll come back tomorrow because I didn't want to rush her (Coco kept calling her name). None of them spoke English, most communication was done through a translation app. All are Chinese.

2. Beauty and Spa - [url=https://go141.com/en/B37669-WC-SPA-Beauty&Spa.html?ref=Search[region]]https://go141.com/en/B37669-WC-SPA-Beauty&Spa.html?ref=Search[region][/url]

In between WC MTR exits, just walk in and take the elevator up to the 2/F. Rang the bell and a WG invited me in. At the door were 3 WGs, none of them MCOT. Asked for the price and one of them showed me a book. Pretty cheap ($500 and under) so I asked about the service. Only massage and HJ, no FS. Told them I wanted FS so I walked out. The girls on their page looked nothing like the photos that are shown. They could pass for being in their 20s and 30s; and all of them under 5'3 if that's your thing. Supposedly all Viets.

3. The Thai Massage - no link; 171 Hennessy

The inside door was open so I could see a blond chick inside. Rang the bell and she opened the door. Went in and asked for available girls. She said there were 2 and then started calling a name. A WG comes out with a black tank top and shorts. She asks if I like her as I was staring at her. The girl in black then pulls down her tank to show her man-made C's (I think, she was about 20 ft. away). She definitely seemed to be fun, but her face wasn't really MCOT. Then girl in black turns around and shows me her ass. Not bad honestly, and at this point I really think she can be fun. Asked for the price and was quoted $700 (didn't ask if it was for hourly and FS). Asked about the other girl and the blond chick said it was her. She had on a yellow hoodie and her face is below average so I told her I'll be back. Of the two, I would probably go back for the girl in black just because her attitude is the kind you want when punting. Both WGs were Thai.

Ended up going to Dynasty Spa, but that will be in another post.

Recent Ratings
1punt2punt4   9-12-2020 20:53  Acceptance  +1   Thank you
zeebee   7-12-2020 01:49  Acceptance  +5   pretty sure the girl in black at thai spa was one I reviewed recently. too lazy to find it but shouldn't be hard to sea ...
trust_00   5-12-2020 10:05  Acceptance  +5   Thanks, always looking for a good spa
Mister   4-12-2020 18:43  Acceptance  +4   Could you describe the girls at B&S
anabikumi   4-12-2020 14:25  Acceptance  +2   Thanks for the update
charliebrown
Kinky King

UID 248705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1656
Posts 123
Karma 1637
Acceptance 381
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2020 00:21  Profile P.M. 
@Mister Really nothing to hit home about. They advertise 5 girls as available, but I only saw 3 so there's that. From what I saw, their bodies are fine (none that were on the chubby side) and if I absolutely needed a quick rub/tug, there was one with blondish hair that I would choose.

Recent Ratings
Mister   6-12-2020 14:37  Acceptance  +3   Thanks
charliebrown
Kinky King

UID 248705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1656
Posts 123
Karma 1637
Acceptance 381
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 9-12-2020 15:52  Profile P.M. 
@zeebee Was scrolling through the db and found the girl in black (pretty sure this is her). She's a buttaface.

[url=https://go141.com/en/B19346-WC-Massage-Apple.html?ref=Search[region]]https://go141.com/en/B19346-WC-Massage-Apple.html?ref=Search[region][/url]

Recent Ratings
trust_00   9-12-2020 23:20  Acceptance  +2   Thx you can see her face photo by adding her wechat.. Agree, shes pretty butterface