Status Offline
Post at 15-11-2020 01:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lovely Spa WC

Date & Time of Session: Nov. 15, evening
Name:  Ally (Alice?)
Nationality & Language: Said Viet, speaks Canto and ok English
Face: 2/5 below average, short blondish hair
Body: 2/5 belly fat, natural b's that feel like a's, flat ass nothing to hit home about
Height: 5'4
Skill: 2/5 bbbj but that's about the only good thing
Service: 1/5 breath fucking stank
GFE: 1/5 breath fucking stankkk
PSE: 1/5 even if she gave me the fuck of my life, her breath fucking stankkkk
Price & Session Length: 800 for 45 mins session, massage + FS
Repeat: Hell no to her, but I'll return if Anna does

Was in the area so I decided to see what this place had since it's been a while. No calls or telegram, straight up walk-in. Went to the Thai Massage place on the 1/F first to no avail. Up to 3/F I go and rang the bell. Ally opened the door and I asked if they did walk-ins. She said yes so I went in.

Talked about the price. Decided on 800 for 45 mins, massage and FS. Now, I didn't know she was the ONLY one in the place. Thought there was at least another girl there so I can  choose, but nope. Said fuck it and agreed to it with her. Went to the room and showered by myself. Came out and laid on the bed. She came in and stripped and started massaging me right away. *SHE DIDN'T TAKE A SHOWER* "Cool." I thought. "Maybe she took one before I got here." Peeped at her behind while she was undressing. Nothing here folks, move along. Flipped on my belly and she starts the massage. Not 10 seconds into it, she gets a text and stops the massage for a good 30 seconds. Then she tells me sorry and texts the person for at least a minute. Gollyyy. She finally finishes and continues with the massage. It wasn't great by any means, but it was better than the infamous Anna's lol.

The flip arrives and she comes up for some daty. As she comes up to my chest, she breaths right on my face and my fucking goodness does her breath stink. "FUCK!"...was the only thing going through my head. Then she goes for my nipple and starts sucking and I could still smell her breath. MAJOR FUCKING TURNOFF. She eventually goes down and gobbles on LB and gave him a BBBJ. It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad either. I gently push her head down in hopes that she would DT with her stankin' ass breath, but she didn't want to. On comes the dom and right away she asks me to do all the pushing. MY PLEASURE since I didn't want her to be on top with her stankin' ass breath. Started with missionary and with every moan, it filled the air with a swoosh of stank. FUCK. Changed to doggy so I wouldn't be able to smell that shit. Not 5 minutes into fucking and she keeps saying, "FI DEE, FI DEE." "I'm trying but all I can think about is your breath!" Eventually from standing doggy while fucking Megan Salinas in my head. Then she had the nerve to say, "Good night". She's something else.

The massage and fuck took all but 25 minutes. Cleaned myself up with a shower and came back to the room to see her fully dressed. SHE DIDN'T EVEN TAKE A SHOWER. But more importantly I thought to myself, "Where the fuck did my other 20 minutes go?...NAH....I'm good!" Got dressed then proceeded to pay her to leave. Before I even take out my money, she says, "Tip?" "NAAHHH" I replied with a grin. Gave her $1000, but turns out she didn't have change. Just my luck. She goes on the hunt and eventually comes back with only $100. Shit, I guess she got her tip after all. Whatever. Asked her if there were other girls working and she said she was the only one. Welp, walked myself out with her breathing behind me. "Come back again, ok?" she says as I exit the place. I head towards the stairs and yell back, "NAHHHH."

If stank ass breath is your fetish, this girl is the one for you! Otherwise, I took one for the team. This experience is night and day, I repeat, NIGHT AND DAY compared to Anna.

Recent Ratings
lively192   15-11-2020 22:17  Karma  +4   
cityguy   15-11-2020 10:27  Karma  +5   texting during your session - that's a no from me. Thanks for the heads up