Cindy - Wish Spa — and that was short lived

Date & Time of Session: Oct 31
Name: Cindy
Nationality & Language: Probably China, could be local, very little English
Face: 3/5
Body: 2/5 - big disappointment
Skill: 1/5
Service: 2/5
Price & Session Length: $1200, 60 min VIP (plus $100 tip but in hindsight.. should not have)
Repeat: Not with Cindy... but more below...

So my last few trips to Wish have been really great and enjoyable. Nice girls, good bodies, certainly MCOT... so I had some free time again on Halloween and thought, why not a little holiday fun!

WeChat Wish and they offer up an “Amy”, saw the pics and said I’ll confirm in a bout an hour. After I’m certain i have time, i WC back and book a time and ask if Amy is still available. I also make an alternate to say i would take Mandy again too if Amy was not available as I didn’t confirm right away. Response back was an “ok”.

So I show up, fairly excited as Wish has a bit of a winning streak for me... and was greeted with smiles and showed to one of the smaller rooms. I must have always lucked out and gotten the big room every time.. so this was a bit of a disappointment.  And then mama San says Amy and Mandy are not available and tries to push Cindy on me. Usual sell of great girl, nice smile blah blah blah... i urge again why Amy or Mandy not available... just got a shoulder shrug.I said anyone else? She replies that I would like Cindy.

So I begrudgingly accept as the last time this somewhat happened, i got Tifffany who was great and looked great.  So Cindy walks in and talk about a let down. I mean, her face was nice and she did have a nice smile.. but i can tell that her body wasn’t working for me.

Anyways... on to Part 1... and it was bad. The massage wasn’t even good... and there was no teasing and she always position herself so i couldn’t grab a hold of her ass while she stood in front. Something that would normally be allowed with others.

Part 2 starts... and wow.. what an even bigger disappointment when i saw the naked body. Tits we a real saggy B cup... quite a pooch belly and just not shapely in the ass and legs... just really not MCOT. Sigh.... Part 2 massage was bad too... used way too much Nuru.... which I really don’t care for... the BJ isn’t even worth talking about.

Then the weird thing is I asked to roam LS... she’s say okay.. but wanted me to use hand sanitizing first. So in the middle of the session, she gets up and walks to her little purse and pulls out a fairly good size bottle of sanitizing and proceeds to squeeze ALL the contents onto my hands!! With the mix of Nuru and sanitizing.. i just wanted to jump back into the shower... and then she didn’t even let me roam around her LS.

In the end, i gave her a “2” for service since i did manage to all over her...

showered separately, paid.. and left underwhelmed.

I’ll keep giving Wish a visit.. but Cindy was a let down. YMMV. I just need to make sure to give more time to book ahead of time. So the good visits in a row was short lived... time to hopefully start a new winning streak!

Can’t really tell if the photo is real because the body certainly wasn’t the same but the face does look similar.

[ Last edited by  Jjahkg1 at 2-11-2020 20:39 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
vinc9   24-11-2020 03:17  Acceptance  +1   Dam was gonna give this a try to...
cityguy   8-11-2020 09:57  Karma  +5   I don't think Wish will last
twiceAweek   7-11-2020 10:36  Karma  +6   Thanks, is it the location or the hope of finding a gem that keeps you going back there ?
twelve98   4-11-2020 16:24  Karma  +3   i dont get why u tip if it was terrible service........
Petay_1283   4-11-2020 13:40  Karma  +7   
Drildick   4-11-2020 07:35  Karma  +1   We need to be prepared more to decline the gals that aren't suitable
Unitedfuture   3-11-2020 21:07  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   3-11-2020 17:41  Karma  +6   Ouch - i feel for you; when your expectations are high and you get served yesterdays leftovers ...
batman108   3-11-2020 08:25  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
56kicks   2-11-2020 23:04  Karma  +3   Thanks!
scufferhk   2-11-2020 21:41  Karma  +5   Agreed with all you said, only difference is that I enjoyed part 1 :)
Jjahkg1
Lustful Lord

UID 265764
Digest Posts 0
Credits 871
Posts 32
Karma 868
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-1-2020
Status Offline
Post at 7-11-2020 23:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Jjahkg1's post

@twiceAweek it’s mostly the location and convenience. Also, they always seem to be fairly responsive.  Although, I’ve had some nice experiences... the gambling urge in me takes over in hopes of a more consistent experience!

@twelve98 - yea.. i guess I’m always used to tipping workers in a service industry...

Recent Ratings
runningdeer   23-12-2020 11:12  Acceptance  +1   
zebra   9-11-2020 21:11  Karma  +5