Acceptance 769
Reading Access 70
Registered 20-11-2017
Location New York
Status Offline
Post at 9-10-2020 07:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Need help with Colombia

I am not asking for money or people to sponsor my trip. What I want is information. Anyway I been to many countries but they were either English countries so I can speak the languages or Asian countries where I can easy blend in. This is going to be my first solo trip to Latin America where I don't blend in and I don't speak the language. I already booked a round trip ticket to Bogota the capital of Colombia. Any information you guys have will be very useful and appreciated. I promise by helping me I will bring back field report and beautiful photos of the girls. And I know how much we need these reports during these hard COVID times while most of us are still lock down. (It like bringing back water during a drought.) I will also try to find out how the situation with Venezuela and how it affecting the labor market in Colombia. I been doing research online so far I only been getting information on how dangerous taxis driver are. That uber is illegal in Colombia and you must used a taxis. Taxis driver in Colombia have to pay 30,000USD for their taxis licenses which is attached to their car and not the driver. (Average salary is 250USD a month) That why lot of taxis driver cars are all beat up and why lot of them are resorting to mugging their clients. Because they took out huge loans to buy that taxis licenses. This is why taxis driver hate uber driver because unlike taxis driver uber driver didn't paid 30,000USD for their licenses.
Jade_moon
Throbbing Titan

UID 221968
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4788
Posts 197
Karma 4750
Acceptance 769
Reading Access 70
Registered 20-11-2017
Location New York
Status Offline
Post at 9-10-2020 07:08  Profile P.M. 
Also you guys would love this story.

I am currently taking beginner Spanish class for college. I need help with my homework and to be honest I didn't have a Spanish friend/person I can turn to for help. So I did the next best thing I went on a cam site and found a nice spanish girl to help me with my homework. For each question she answer for me I just tip her 5tokens which is like 50cents. After she finish answering all my homework I give her 50tokens which was like 5USD. She was helping me for free and wasn't expecting to get paid at all. We started chatting and she was very sweet. She said if I ever need help with my Spanish homework again I can contact her, so I asked for her WhatsApp contact and she gave. Now she my beautiful 20year old Spanish tutors and she agree to show me around if I ever did visit Colombia. This is how my desire to go to Colombia began and also Colombia just open the country for international travels this month.

Recent Ratings
Bloodrage   10-10-2020 23:45  Acceptance  +1   be careful of strangers who want to be ur friend
jeffzeke   9-10-2020 11:45  Acceptance  +20   outstanding idea. Get a hot Spanish tutor!
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14082
Posts 2250
Karma 13924
Acceptance 3154
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 9-10-2020 09:27  Profile P.M. 
Be a little wary about the tutor showing you around. You never know if she has an agent or several brothers that will mug you. Not saying she IS that way, but don't go in completely gullible.

There was a guy doing several reports in Colombia a while back, nyctohkvacation and also daytripper. You can use the search function near the top right of the forum in the blue bar next to your user name. Type in Colombia and select rest of the world or restricted access and you will find reports.
jeffzeke
Section Moderator

UID 158404
Digest Posts 0
Credits 12608
Posts 546
Karma 12427
Acceptance 3628
Reading Access 120
Registered 11-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 9-10-2020 11:53  Profile Blog P.M. 
I have a colleague and fellow mongerer who LOVES Colombia.  We are both US based, and he use to visit Costa Rica.  Then he switched to Bogota, Colombia, and he says it's even better than Costa Rica.  I also read rave reviews about the punting scene in Medellin.

1)  Women are beautiful, possibly some of the most beautiful women in world.
2)  Colombian women and sensual, sexual and most tend to be submissive, eager to please men.  This is mostly cultural.  And just generalizing here, apparently Colombian men do not treat their women as well, so foreign mongerers who are respectful and gentlemanly are well-received.  
3)  Economy is not great there, so the US dollar (or any other currency) goes a long way.  Great value!  Plus favorable exchange rate.
4)  There are some hotels and clubs to pick up freelancers.  But my friend has great success with SA (seeking) website.  Amateur women looking for a good time!
5)  Food and hotels are cheap, so stay at a higher end establishment.
6)  Neighbor Venezuela has civil unrest, so many Venezuelan women are sneaking into Colombia, thereby driving the supply of hot women WAY up.  Better for punters!
7)  Don't know if you are an Asian male or not, but apparently Asian guys are highly desirable.  Generally respectful, treat women well, and generally know how to please women, and don't have a huge LB that's going to tear up their pussies...

I didn't realize Colombia was opening up.  That's great news, and one of these days, I'd love to visit.

Recent Ratings
Jade_moon   9-10-2020 20:35  Acceptance  +5   Thanks for the information. Here extra acceptance points as thanks that you don't need.
Ecthelio007
Erotic Emperor

UID 69211
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2154
Posts 160
Karma 2123
Acceptance 618
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 9-10-2020 21:44  Profile P.M. 
Dude... I hate to be the guy with the bucket of cold water here, but...

Colombia is not a safe place, especially if you're traveling alone and don't speak Spanish fluently. I assume you don't look Latino either, so you're easy to mark out.

If you want Latinas that badly just go to Macau once things open up. There's plenty of them there these days, and all without getting mugged and killed.

Recent Ratings
Jade_moon   10-10-2020 01:50  Acceptance  +1   I don't actually desire Latina at all. I just want to travel and escape my boring high cost of living life in NY. I can ...