Body:  10/10.
Skill: 7/10.
Service: 7/10.
GFE: 8/10.
Overall: 8/10.
Price & Session Length:  1300 (90 mins) +200 tip
Repeat: For sure, very soon.

Ah, it's good to be back at Mia.

After a pretty stressful day, and having gymed a little too much I needed a good massage and so I whatsapped Mia to see who was available that evening. Got a line up of Toni, Helen, Alice and Sarah.

Toni: not my type. I am sure she is pretty but not MCOT.

Sarah: really not my type - too "China doll" like for me.

Helen: tempted and I think I caught a glimpse of her as I was leaving and she looked nice, quite like a younger Yoko who is gorgeous.

Alice is someone I have seen in the line up a few times and I like the bob haircut, the reports seem good and so I asked if she could give a strong massage (of course the answer was yes) so I went with that. 90Mins.

I turned up about 10 mins early and texted to see if I could come up but was asked to wait until the appointed time. No problem, I went and browsed the Adidas store for stuff I didn't want. 7 mins later I hot-tailed it to Mia. Buzzed in and up I went. I was met at the elevator by Alice and she does indeed look like a slightly older version of the face pic you get. Really soulful eyes. She was wearing a super-tight teddy that showed off her slim and fit body. She directed me to the large room and then asked me to shower. Shower I did. When I got out she was waiting and confirmed 90 min B2B and then asked me to lay down on the double size massage bed. I don't put my face in the hole so moved the pillow up and Alice covered it with a gauze for me. Face down I lay and I felt Alice gently stroke my ass, I keep in shape and the girls do seem to like it. Then she put the sheet over me and gave me a gentle, teasing, caressing massage. I loved it.

This did not last long. I could not help but stroke her toned legs, and she gave me full access to a sopping wet LS under her panties. Well, I was erect in a second and rolled over showing Mr Erection. Alice simply took hold of it and squeezed. OMG. She quickly disrobed and totally naked we made out. LFK turned into DFK and I could not keep my hands off her perky B cups and cute nipples. DATY happened and then BBBJ. We then cudlled like lovers for a while, she tried to tug me to completion but that does not happen easily these days and she seemed pretty upset she could not make me pop.

Next time perhaps.

Alice is cute, genuinely pretty and responsive. She seems to respond to gentle rather well so be nice and gentle and see what you can get. YMMV of course.

We showered together at the end and then I paid, tipped and left. Delighted to bump into J in the corridor (who looks stunning as always), pass a few pleasantries and then I am off into the night.

Alice's massage was not strong...and I could not give a damn.

Photo from Whatapp

[ Last edited by  cityguy at 8-10-2020 19:48 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
kyccheung   11-10-2020 15:15  Acceptance  +1   
Otto12345   10-10-2020 14:24  Karma  +4   Excellent
Thedarklord   9-10-2020 13:13  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
batman108   9-10-2020 08:21  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
lively192   8-10-2020 23:26  Karma  +5   
HKGPeter   8-10-2020 22:18  Karma  +2   Thank you very much.
zeebee   8-10-2020 20:09  Karma  +4   
ramont   8-10-2020 19:59  Karma  +6   Thanks

should it have those spots on it like that?