Reading Access 40
Registered 23-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 1-10-2020 11:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Happy Spa (SW)- Kingston revamped bigger and better

Name: Happy Spa (Sheung Wan) - Moon
Date: September
Link: N/A (search Happy Spa on tg for contact details)
Nationality: PRC (Speaks Canto and Mando)
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
GFE:  4.5/5   
Skill:  4.5/5
Price:  $800 - 60 mins (Nuru)
Facilities: 4/5
Repeat: You bet

Long weekend is here! What better thing to do than try out a new spot?

I've noticed a name change in KingstonSpa's TG contact to "Happy Spa" a couple of days ago and got intrigued. A quick look at their feed indicates a change of owners/management and more importantly, girls.

I had written about Kingston when they first opened and had hoped that they would become a regular given their prime location and sweet facilities but alas they never managed to sort out their roster/supply of girls and I am not surprised they have languished into oblivion. Happy Spa on the other hand is a much much welcomed surprise. I contacted them on TG in English and they were reasonably quick to respond. Made a booking for a session with Moon and headed over after work. For those who don't know Happy is located up a legit commercial building in Sheung Wan close to the MTR.

No obvious change in the facilities from Kingston other than perhaps a clean, some new massage beds and the "congratulations on opening" flowers outside - genuinely don't think Kingston got much use out of the place. Again for the benefit of those who have not been, it is a new looking Spa with good sized rooms and decent in-room showers.

Was greeted by mamasan who confirmed my booking and went through the shower protocol. Moon came in as soon as I got out of the shower resembling approx 80% of her photo on TG (acceptable odds). She was friendly and eager to please. Helped me dry off and got me on the massage bed and off we go.

Part one was decent, she found a few knots and takes well to massage instructions. She worked off a few soar spots and got a little handsy between the thighs. She was chatty too but not overly so.

After around 40 mins she got down to her bday suit for pt 2 exposing her lovely B cups and got to work with the nuru gel (point to note, quite easy to shower off), slipping and sliding all over my back. Good amount of tease and fake moans. The flip was more of the same, good access to everything and she even gave instructions on what makes LS tick - helpful. Nothing was rushed and sufficed to say LB was well taken care of and I left a happy camper.

Overall, I am glad that Happy took over Kingston, TG seems to show a good line up, which I am keen to sample. I am hopeful that this will become the regular that I have wanted years ago when I wrote about Kingston.

[ Last edited by  wagaparker at 1-10-2020 13:42 ]

Recent Ratings
jaybryght28   4-10-2020 10:18  Karma  +3   lovely info. thanks!
Mister   2-10-2020 12:43  Karma  +4   Interesting, thanks
trust_00   1-10-2020 14:44  Karma  +5   Thanks
Skepti10   1-10-2020 14:11  Karma  +4   Favorable
zebra   1-10-2020 12:50  Karma  +5   awesome and thanks
twiceAweek   1-10-2020 11:59  Karma  +6   thanks for letting us know a new place, any FS possible there ?