Reading Access 50
Registered 8-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 21-9-2020 16:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kam Bong/Fuji Intel

Saturday Night, 9/19/2020

Kam Bong (SW)
This was actually my first time here and after reading so many reviews I decided to check it out. It's easy to find with two entrances leading up to the elevator and a hallway on 1st floor. Took the elevator to the top floor and worked my way down. To my disappointment, there were only corridors open on the 8th, 5th, and 1st floors. Not only that, but all the doors that had signs said PLEASE WAIT. And there were no bros walking around. It was dead to say the least so I walked out disappointed and not every encouraged to come back. I know a lot of you have recommended this place, but I don't really see the hype. HELP ME OUT!

Fuji (WC/CWB)
Went a few stations down to see if all the renovations were done. For the most part, they were.

-A few bros on here talked up 20/F car model chick, but her corridor was closed. The one to the right was open, but nothing spectacular. 1 girl was available (right corridor, right door). She was in a 1 piece swimsuit, not skinny, but not fat and avg looking. Quoted $600. Pass.
-Went down to 19/F and rang A3? (right of elevator in main hallway). She looked cute with white, pale skin and very enthusiastic; but if I can be honest she reminds me of post-op ladyboys...just too good to be true. I asked for the price and she quoted $600 (in Chinese) with a kiss blown my way. I stared at her for a good 3 seconds before doing anything and she kept telling me to go in, but again, I had second thoughts so I slowly backed away all the while envisioning myself banging her. I was all the way to the elevator and she was still persuading me to go in. I finally winked at her and told her I'd be back.
-18/F had a few doors available but only 1 opened. She had signs that said KAWAII, AV, JAV on her door. Rang and a spinner type opened the door. Slim body, white swim suit, and about 163cm tall. Asked for price and she also quoted $600 (in English which was a great sign). The signs on her door reallllllly got me curious if she was indeed Japanese/JAV, but I didn't ask. I think it would've been fun to play with her, but I walked away marking her on the top of my list.
-15/F? Don't quite remember if it was the 15/F or 5/F, but a girl to the right corridor of the elevator opened the door that looked like a girl next door. She had a small tattoo on her left breast that was visible. Her melons looked like C's. She quoted $500 and when I slowly turned to reject her she gave a little bow. That tells me she's probably well mannered and/or a newbie.

These were the 4 that really stood out to me. Unfortunately, I didn't punt but if I will come back for them one of these days.

On a completely different note, I was walking pass another punter and I overheard the WG say, "SMALL." As I turn to look, the bro was a foreigner (white) to which I understood what she was trying to say. I think he did too as he turned away. Thought it was kinda funny (if you're on here, my bad bro!) that she rejected him before even seeing his dong.

Anyways, that's a little intel for ya. Happy punting in this wet weather!

PS. HELP GET ME TO RA50 SO I CAN BE APART OF THE BIG BOYS CLUB!

[ Last edited by  charliebrown at 21-9-2020 16:44 ]

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   22-9-2020 13:12  Acceptance  +3   good info, but almost impossible for actual japanese girls to be in walkups
dadumdum   22-9-2020 11:57  Acceptance  +5   What time did you go to KB?
jchan   21-9-2020 23:58  Acceptance  +2   
trust_00   21-9-2020 20:01  Acceptance  +5   Good luck, took me forever to finally hit 50RA
Bloodrage   21-9-2020 18:20  Acceptance  +4   
charliebrown
Kinky King

UID 248705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1656
Posts 123
Karma 1637
Acceptance 381
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2020 14:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 charliebrown's post

@dadumdum

It was probably around 9pm. All the doors that had signs were busy, but eerily with no punters walking in the halls. When's a good time to hit it up?
GingerTom
Kinky King

UID 61830
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1162
Posts 89
Karma 1156
Acceptance 112
Reading Access 50
Registered 7-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2020 15:27  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 charliebrown's post

Kam Bong is a mainly a white-collar walk-up.  I.e. office hours servicing all the office dudes mainly.   It's even hard finding a decent chick late at night on a weekday, so no surprises you had hardly anyone working on Sat night.

Recent Ratings
charliebrown   23-9-2020 15:53  Acceptance  +4   Good to know! Might hit it up during working hours next time.
Ecthelio007
Erotic Emperor

UID 69211
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2154
Posts 160
Karma 2123
Acceptance 618
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2020 16:11  Profile P.M. 
It seems that Fuji is being gutted. I was there a few days ago and did the whole walk down and so many floors were clearly deserted for the long term. The furnishing was still for WG use but all the stickers had been removed, no one has been there for a while.
By my count there were about 15 WG still working there, only 2 or 3 who are worth the $600.

Kam Bong is in a much better state. The floors are still mostly full. And there's a few decent choices at the same price as Fuji. You just have to make sure that you visit during office hours.