Reading Access 70
Registered 23-12-2014
Status Offline
Post at 11-9-2020 15:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Anna - Lovely Spa

Name:  Anna
Height: 5'4 ft
Face: 7/10  (as previous post says she has some acne but nothing in slightly)   
Body 8/10 (slim body with tats on her neck, waist (kiss tattoo and tramp tat) and a tat on her ankle.  
Skill: 10/10
Service: 8/10                    
GFE : 5/10
PSE : 8/10
Real massage : 1/10.   Sex massage 6/10
Link : https://go141.com/en/B34946-WC-Massage-Anna.html?ref=Search[region]
Price & Session Length:  $1000 /60mins Massage + FS
Repeat: Maybe

I read the previous post about Anna so wanted to try. Will keep this rather brief as much has been said already and I want to highlight some stuff.

As previous post said, her massage is pretty shit and she admitted as much when she said she doesn’t know how to massage. Oh well. Her “sex massage” was pretty good and she does this sucking thing with water in her mouth over my back which is pretty good and strong.

Her ass rimming is superb like she can’t get enough. Kinda comparable with Nana from Lucky Spa. I’m not a great fan of rimming but she does it well. She also applies this jelly/oil on my LB and gives it a good tug. She then proceeds to blow me with the slippery jelly/oil in her mouth and I’m sure if I let her continue after 5 minutes I would blow my load into her mouth. I didn’t want that. She allowed me to DATY and her LS is nicely trimmed and nice.

FS was good and we tried many positions and I decided to do doggy on her while she is bent over the massage table. She’s quite a good fuck.

Negatives was that I showered alone prior and post. Came out of shower and she was squatting down cutting her pubes. Bit of a turn off. She asked if her LS looked better afterwards. I said it was ok. Ha ha ha.

Had some time to spare so I volunteered to give her a little massage. Maybe next bro will benefit from my education of her. Then I got dressed. She grabbed me and gave me a squeeze and a kiss.

Not a bad punt. But not as good as Nana in terms of the sex or GFE.

Recent Ratings
zebra   13-9-2020 22:59  Karma  +5   Awesome and thanks
astinawh   13-9-2020 15:06  Acceptance  +1   Favorable Thanks your report. Can she communicate with English or Mandarin?
trust_00   12-9-2020 15:19  Karma  +4   Thanks, Nana really ruined us comparing every girl to her lol
twiceAweek   11-9-2020 23:43  Karma  +5   thanks