Subject: F - 秋秋 & Abby (punting burnout)
joverz
Erotic Emperor

UID 256687
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2697
Posts 49
Karma 2686
Acceptance 225
Reading Access 60
Registered 28-4-2019
Status Offline
Post at 30-8-2020 21:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
F - 秋秋 & Abby (punting burnout)

Girl name: 秋秋

Nationality & Language: Chinese, no english

Face: 3/5 Generic chinese face, post-op nose, looks 70% like her photos, just a bit older and tired-er

Body: 3/5 C cup natural tits but a bit of a belly

Skill: 4/5 Incredible suction and skill on the BBBJ, but that's about it

Service: 3/5 Really awkward and desperate service, kept trying to convince me her service was great and that I shouldn't complain to the agent

GFE: ?/5

PSE: ?/5

Damage:  1200 x 2, but no shot

Repeat: no.

I've put these two reports together because I am not in the mood to write up reports for both girls, today was just a very stressful and tiring day that showed the opposite end of the punting spectrum where things can go very wrong.

Wake up Sunday morning to find out AQ 安雪 was taking a sudden rest today and my booking was cancelled, text AQ for alternatives and book 知沐, arrive in TST at 11:45 and AQ texts me that 知沐 was injured during a punt and couldn't do my booking. Of course this was unavoidable by all parties and AQ tried to put me up with 紫琪 again but no thanks... kudos to AQ for trying his best to arrange things for me after each setback. Anyways, AQ's new girls weren't available until night so I tried F's stable. Marked Abby and tried to book, but she was only available at 2pm, so I look through the other girl's reviews and 秋秋 looked like she had a mean BBBJ. Book 秋秋 for a double session and F agreed to allow me to stay longer until my main course booking with Abby at 2pm.

Arrive at the room and no one answers the door. Text F and she says to knock again. I do and no one answers. Then all of a sudden 秋秋 greets me outside the door; she had gone out to buy some things. She says sorry and explains that she just arrived in HK and needed to get some things for the room, and asked me not to complain to the agent. I'm alright with it as it is still more than an hour and a half until my session with Abby. We get into the room and she asks for the money up front even before she's put her groceries down... I think I let a bit of my disappointment show as she immediately begins to beg me again not to complain to the agent. Pay up and she says her service will make up for the inconvenience, tells me to get showered first. I get into the bathroom and the floor is flooded and there are no towels. At this point I'm really done and just want to leave, but she's begging with her life for me not to complain to the agent. I tell her the time it will take her to get the room sorted out will affect the time I paid for so it really isn't acceptable, and I call the agent anyways. Agent apologizes but there aren't any other girls available so there's nothing to do. I really don't want to ask the girl for my money back so I just ask her what she can do for me, and she says she already showered BEFORE GOING OUT and that we could get started right away.   what the fuck...

I just tell her to shower and luckily I found a small clean towel i kept in my gym bag for emergencies and used that for myself. I get on the bed and she comes out a while later and begins her service. To be fair her BBBJ is really not bad with ridiculous suction, almost too much, and use of her tongue. In fact, I'm in no mood to fuck her and tell her to suck LB as long as she can. Good thing she hasn't had many days of work because she does just that and gives me an almost hour-long BBBJ in all different positions, never forgetting to remind me of her "good service" and begging me not to complain to the agent. I don't shoot though as it would be a waste to shoot for her with this awkward mood, so with 10 mins left until my session with Abby I tell her it's enough and go shower.

Girl name: Abby

Nationality & Language: Chinese, no english

Face: 4/5 Very pretty small face with nice features, ruined by her constant scowl but really beautiful when she smiles and laughs

Body: 5/5 A cup super skinny body, 150cm tiny tiny girl but not in an anorexic way, super tiny but pretty LS

Skill: 2/5 lackluster BBBJ but very very tight LS and good at contracting

Service: 1/5 Basically no service whatsoever, if you're not careful and annoy or anger her she will literally tell you off

GFE: ?/5

PSE: ?/5

Damage:  1200 x 2, managed two shots here

Repeat: maybe? Don't know how I can manage to improve the atmosphere though

So I am supposed to have Abby at 2 but F tells me that the previous customer was running late, so 15 mins later. Fine, I'm in 秋秋's room watching national geographic anyways trying to get my mind out of the negative space (although 秋秋 is still periodically reminding me to tell the agent about her "good" service). F then tells 秋秋 to tell me she has a customer soon and that I need to leave the room. Not having any of that and I call the agent basically explaining res ipsa loquitur, you know how shitty it would be to kick me out so just stop. F caves and allows me to keep staying until Abby is free. I feel bad for the next guy who booked 秋秋 anyways; her room is still a mess and still no towels and the floor is still flooded.

Time passes and Abby's customer leaves; funny because at the same time someone posted in the HG TG group saying her attitude fucking sucks    I'm wary but I tend to manage to accommodate most girls and have a good time with them. Arrive at Abby's room and her attitude is immediately apparent. No smile, I say hi and she just responds with a cold "mm". Tells me she's already showered (which I believe in retrospect as you will see later) so I should go shower first. A bit taken aback by her cold attitude but the hardware is really too good to give up so into the shower I go by myself. Come back out and she gives me a nice catbath but proceeds with a weird BBBJ with water in her mouth; won't suck without water in her mouth. I must have been really stressed out by the continually weird experiences as I have a hard time getting hard for the first time in my life. I counter her with an offer to please her instead and she lies down, allowing me to kiss and lick her ears, neck, tits and thighs. She also responds well to clit rubbing which helps with my enthusiasm as well. I enter LS after capping and she is fucking tight! I manage to find a spot she reacts well to and we orgasm together while I'm rubbing her clit.

Abby is at least a very honest girl and told me I am the first client to make her come since she arrived in Hong Kong, but says it in a very neutral manner like it was just some random thing that happened. So my first method of getting her to open up failed. Ok. Next we rest for a bit and she invites me under the covers; I see this as an opportunity to get her to open up so I join her. She goes on tik-tok and shows me the things she likes, mainly cars and cats   she has a cat at home that she really loves and she smiles for the first time while showing me photos of him. I try to compliment her smile but she brushes it off, only showing a slight hint of genuine appreciation for my compliment. We talk about some other things and I try to get her in the mood while touching her under the sheets. She's ready for round two and it's largely the same, with me taking control for the majority of the session. We actually orgasm together again but again she gets up with no feelings for anything that just occurred, mainly concerned with me pulling out immediately after shooting and removing the dom. She then goes to shower while I rest for a bit, comes out and I head to shower myself. I come out to find her under the sheets and she tells me to close the door behind me on the way out... I ask the princess if there's anything else I can assist her with and she jokingly tells me to lend her a million dollars.

I'm actually surprised I managed to write out this report; I'm honestly feeling bummed out in a way i've never felt before. In fact it feels the same as a period of time I experienced a few years back when I was severely overworked and was just so horribly disgusted at my job which I had once loved so much. Sometimes things just don't turn out right I guess, and it'll save my wallet now that my punting appetite is completely ruined for the foreseeable future.

P.s. Just saw a funny anecdote in the HG TG group where a punter was told off by Abby for taking too long, where she said to his face she wouldn't let him book her next time and that he was wasting her time

Recent Ratings
barney.winkel   1-9-2020 23:06  Karma  +5   Good info, thanks!
toey_toad   1-9-2020 22:31  Karma  +3   Entertaining post, sorry for your experience but it did make for a funny story
bohica   1-9-2020 19:39  Karma  +5   Ridiculous suction K points!!!
Cspoker50   1-9-2020 04:12  Acceptance  +1   Hard luck. Very hard to find the right girl !
NissinXXX   31-8-2020 08:32  Acceptance  +1   
vietmr1122   31-8-2020 08:23  Karma  +3   what is the HG TG channel?
SalesGuy555   31-8-2020 02:33  Karma  +2   Thanks for the heads up!
Skepti10   31-8-2020 01:30  Karma  +8   Abby is exactly my type physically but I can't handle poor attitude, glad you took the bullet for us!
skebe   31-8-2020 00:52  Karma  +10   mental note: avoid F Abby
Steveccc   30-8-2020 23:41  Karma  +3   Sympathy Ks
twiceAweek   30-8-2020 23:10  Karma  +6   all part of the punting experience LoL
porkchops   30-8-2020 22:06  Karma  +10   Sorry it wasn't more satisfying! Better luck next time!