Digest Posts 0
Credits 1686
Posts 114
Karma 1661
Acceptance 505
Reading Access 150
Registered 24-7-2016
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2020 11:46  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Covid is increasing punters bargaining power

Hi community,

I just realized these few days that WGs are looking for some money.

I guess the current situation (covid + no travel) is forcing them to stay around and try to survive.

Hence, I got few who even contacted me to see whether I could come and some openly said that they need to work...

So I guess (and sorry for them) that it's a good time to review and negotiate price.

I still don't understand some on TG asking for 6 to 10k... and hope they will come back to a certain reality but it seems we could easily ask for a 25-30% mark down.

Please let me (us) know if you faced the same.

Cheer

Recent Ratings
nitesky6888   18-8-2020 17:49  Acceptance  +10   Bear in mind when you DO negotiate and she agrees, her service may be lacklustre at best. Or you can be an ass about it ...
Bloodrage   17-8-2020 13:35  Acceptance  +1   Mainland quantity & quality real low. Locals dont advertise their face. Not worth it.

---- HAVE FUN and STAY SAFE ----
C090409920
Throbbing Titan

UID 260863
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3122
Posts 85
Karma 3101
Acceptance 413
Reading Access 70
Registered 22-7-2019
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2020 18:02  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 zebra's post

I don't think there is anything wrong with negotiating the price with a WG.. I believe in a libertarian free-market so if you offer a WG a lower price than her usual fee, her answer will either be yes or no. I don't believe it's taking advantage of anyone. I don't think we should act like some 'white-knights' as if we are saving these women (because we're not).

On the other side of the spectrum; Some girls have dramatically raised their price over the years (i.e. CC Veronica) and they are able to because the market demand is still there at that price point. Supply & demand is everything regarding the price..

I think this topic can get quite alot of different opinions but hopefully it stays respectful and civil.

Recent Ratings
OscarPistorius   18-8-2020 18:11  Acceptance  +4   Amen brother. FYI, CC (@asiandemoiselle on instagram) is making great money off of patreon and only fans. She doesn't e ...
momozzz   17-8-2020 18:50  Acceptance  +4   CC aka Veronica. First post : 1,200 or 1,500... now 3,500... as quoted, they will not hesitate and I know many posts rel ...

This is the way.
Quacky
Carnal Conqueror

UID 215927
Digest Posts 0
Credits 330
Posts 15
Karma 329
Acceptance 20
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-9-2017
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2020 21:39  Profile P.M. 
Although I agree that punters now have more bargaining powers, it still isn't that easy to get a good deal based on my experience.

I'm from the Philippines. I've realized that many of these working girls, whether they are freelance or massage attendants, are now opting the services of pimps. They need pimps to help them look for legit clients fast, and sometimes to provide them with transportation since Grab and taxis are not available. So women who used to work at spas and massage venues used to charge PHP 1500, but are now charging PHP 3500. They charge more because they need to pay their pimps too.

But there are also high-end women who used to charge PHP 50,000 that are now charging only PHP 20,000. Or women who used to charge 25k but are now charging 15k only.

So it is the law of supply and demand that determines the price. I've realized that there is now more demand for working girls who were in the lower tiers than high-end women. Because their services are cheaper and exceptionally good. Since lower tier women are now in demand, they can charge a little bit higher. But as for high-end women, they are forced to lower their price since there is very little demand for them. Punters have realized that paying for 10's of thousands of money for s*x is overrated

Pimps have become essential to this trade now. Here are some pro's and con's of having a pimp involved in your punting based on my experience:

PRO's:
1.) You've got plenty of options. Pimps usually have a list of girls with ranging prices. So pimps can help you find the best girl for your budget.
2.) You can ask for pictures and you can be assured that you will get what you've ordered.
3.) You don't have to worry about the girl's transportation, pimps usually drop these girls off at your desired place and come back later when you're done.
4.) Sometimes they do the bargaining for you, especially if you're a good client. If you're interested at a girl priced at 8k but do not want to pay that much, my pimp does the bargaining for me. I offer 6k, and the pimp helps me close the deal.  

CON's:
1.) Dealing with a pimp is strictly business. So if the agreed time is only for one hour, then you should be done after one hour. Being strictly timed during punting sucks.
2.) You wan't more time with the girl or more rounds, you need to pay more. Filipino working girls are usually generous with time and your requests, but they become business minded and mechanical if they have pimps. Probably because the girls are also pressured by the time limit, so the deed becomes more of like a "quickie" than a magical experience.
3.) Pimps will bother you. Very often, I will get a message from my pimp saying that he has someone new in his list and he's sure that I will like her. He will then send me a picture of the girl to try to bait me. This often happens at the wrong time of the day. It's a good thing that I'm not married, otherwise my wife would have a;ready caught me.   
4.) You need to tip the pimp too. Tipping is optional, but if you want to be his preferred client or if you want to be prioritized, you need to be generous to your pimp too. So I always tip my pimp 1k. This tip becomes an additional expense that makes the whole deal more expensive than pre pandemic days. Oh how I miss the days of punting without a pimp.

I still book freelance working girls who do not have pimps. Their prices are cheaper but I find it difficult to close a deal with them. They charge less for their service but they add an additional charge if your desired location is far from them. They prefer near locations since they don't want to worry about transportation and curfews. Some would even require you to pay a portion of their fee first (electronically send money) before they finalize a schedule with you. Which is risky since there are also a lot of scammers. Some freelancers would even force you to buy first their nude videos or pictures before meeting with you. Which for me is corny and unnecessary. And some of these freelancers bail out at the last minute for whatever pandemic-related reason, ending your day with a frustrating cancelled booking or rescheduling.

Recent Ratings
Bloodrage   19-8-2020 21:39  Acceptance  +1   it is illegal to work as pimp in Hong Kong, but there must be legal loopholes
momozzz   18-8-2020 10:30  Acceptance  +4   useful insights. Myself Im very reluctant to call pimps / agent as I feel they always get half of the money what I think ...
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11522
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2020 23:13  Profile P.M. 
Why was zebras post (#2) entirely removed ?

Recent Ratings
momozzz   18-8-2020 10:25  Acceptance  +2   surprised myself. Don't whether he removed it himself.or not. It was an interesting point of view and added value to th ...
zebra
Erotic Emperor

UID 109166
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2596
Posts 340
Karma 2502
Acceptance 1882
Reading Access 60
Registered 9-9-2013
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2020 16:30  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 twiceAweek's post

Twice and Momozzz, very sorry that I confused everyone. I removed my post yesterday because, after rereading it, I found it quite patronising. I removed it before it was too late to do so, with the intention of writing a more polite version immediately afterwards. But I was distracted and didn't get a chance to sit down and rewrite until now...
What I wanted to say was: WG are very vulnerable and marginalised, especially in countries where prostitution is illegal. COVID19 hit everyone by surprise, and it seems to be stretching on and on. I know about the free market etc but I also treasure friendships and connections. So I guess there is no point debating here; everyone just should do what he thinks is right.
A bit of where I am coming from. Unlike most bros here, I do not punt very much due to my age and health conditions. And I tend to revisit the same premise or WG again and again, sometimes for years. As a result, some of these visits are becoming less of business transactions (although they are) and more of friendly reunions. Maybe it's my fault to put myself into this position.
I am not pretending to be the white knight here. It is reasonable to bargain. But because I do not have the urge to get more punts from a fixed budget, I'd rather pay the usual fee, even tipping a bit more, in this desperate time. Life is short. Once again, this is just a sharing of my personal choice. No intention to offend anyone.

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   5-9-2020 21:23  Acceptance  +10   Thanks.
jeffzeke   20-8-2020 09:50  Acceptance  +10   thanks for sharing
anabikumi   19-8-2020 12:39  Acceptance  +2   Good points of view to present.
twiceAweek   18-8-2020 18:15  Acceptance  +10   discussions are GOOD as long as one don't loose their head, you're too level headed to do that
OscarPistorius   18-8-2020 18:15  Acceptance  +4   Good point, most of them are just trying to make a living and have kids/family who depend on them
alex_french   18-8-2020 18:01  Acceptance  +5   You'll be rewarded after the pandemic
momozzz   18-8-2020 17:42  Acceptance  +4   Hi Zebra, no offense on my end and glad we could discuss together openly and get different perspective. :)
C090409920   18-8-2020 16:33  Acceptance  +5   Good points, thanks.
chaoprokia
Musky Member

UID 119833
Digest Posts 0
Credits 123
Posts 97
Karma 113
Acceptance 199
Reading Access 20
Registered 21-7-2014
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2020 16:55  Profile P.M. 
it seem 141 adv girls price increasing. HG increase? WG decreasing?
OscarPistorius
Kinky King

UID 259717
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1050
Posts 40
Karma 1045
Acceptance 105
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2020 19:01  Profile P.M. 
I want to add my 2 cents here, because this topic is something that I have thought about, a few times, in the last couple of months. I most recently (before seeing this post) revisited the topic over the weekend when I read a reader submission on the Stickman BKK blog (I highly recommend reading it, will certainly give you some food for thought - https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/ ... covid-impact-story/).

The situation in the real economy is quite bad. I know we don't see it (probably since we're at home a lot) and HK has always been good at hiding this sort of thing but for low skilled workers (which would be the vast majority of WGs), there are not many alternative options to make a living. While I also believe in free market capitalism, we simply don't live in that world. HK is giving 10K to PRs, the US has given cash handouts, even the Thai Govt. has helped people out of a job (except the WGs...). While the govt. who taxes us should be responsible for helping out those in need, I think we can try to be more compassionate in these tough times (for those of us with a decent and stable income and/or significant wealth). My guess is that once we can resume human contact and so resume our debauchery, help will come but in the near future, most people prefer the comfort and safety of their homes.

I will echo what bro zebra wrote; this is the time to be generous, if you can. I understand that some bros might also be feeling the pinch (financially) due to covid or have a tight budget for punting. There is indeed nothing wrong with bargaining or agreeing on a price but I urge you to not take advantage of a WG's desperation.

I will end by mentioning that I do, on occasion, negotiate price and I don't like the feeling of having overpaid for the service or paid much more than others, but I have decided to be more generous, within my means, recently.

[ Last edited by  OscarPistorius at 18-8-2020 19:02 ]

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   5-9-2020 21:23  Acceptance  +10   Thanks, and the story on Stickman is an excellent read.
jeffzeke   20-8-2020 09:51  Acceptance  +10   I agree with you.
trust_00   19-8-2020 20:15  Acceptance  +4   Good read in the link
anabikumi   19-8-2020 12:37  Acceptance  +2   Excellent Points
zebra   19-8-2020 10:16  Acceptance  +5   Good man
momozzz   18-8-2020 20:36  Acceptance  +2   #gentleman
alex_french   18-8-2020 19:18  Acceptance  +5   Good point.
forceholy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 255532
Digest Posts 0
Credits 448
Posts 56
Karma 442
Acceptance 124
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-3-2019
Location Shanghai
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2020 22:01  Profile P.M. 
While I agree that COVID can be an advantage to punters, it's only to a point depending on the circumstances. I'm in China right now, where the girls aren't as desperate for cash as you'd think. In fact, most girls out here will outright reject foreigners off the bat. Even those who do accept foreigners, they will want a COVID test or charge you more if they can get away with it.
Vivante
Lustful Lord

UID 254232
Digest Posts 0
Credits 674
Posts 71
Karma 656
Acceptance 354
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-2-2019
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2020 04:01  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by forceholy at 18-8-2020 22:01
While I agree that COVID can be an advantage to punters, it's only to a point depending on the circumstances. I'm in China right now, where the girls aren't as desperate for cash as you'd think. In fact, most girls out here will outright reject foreigners off the bat. Even those who do accept foreigners, they will want a COVID test or charge you more if they can get away with it.

This seems to be something Beijing specific, as you also described it in your report. Since the epidemic started I've visited dozens of WGs throughout Guangdong and none of them ever asked for a COVID test. But then again that would mean direct ending of the session for me without paying as per my principle. When punting the last thing I want to do is argue or be reminded about a virus which is used by governments as an excuse to destroy the economy and take away people's freedom. After all, there are still many men in China who would not hesitate to punt without a condom yet think a silly mask will protect them against a virus which is far less worse than HIV/AIDS.

Not acting like a clueless foreigner and saying you're a Chinese ethnic minority (Uighur/Russian/etc.) if a comment is made helps me getting around the no-foreigner sentiment 90% of the time. Knowing the prices on forehand prevents getting overcharged. Many establishments (not just punting related) have increased their prices because of the stupid virus. LE has already started fighting against prostitution in China again so demand exceeds supply once again. There was a big crackdown in Jiangmen recently, and villages in Shenzhen are empty again.
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11522
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2020 13:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #9 Vivante's post

Why are you unnecessarily injecting political issues
into your comments ?

Recent Ratings
momozzz   19-8-2020 14:34  Acceptance  +2   hahaha I didnt get the point neither...
Vivante
Lustful Lord

UID 254232
Digest Posts 0
Credits 674
Posts 71
Karma 656
Acceptance 354
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-2-2019
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2020 16:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #10 twiceAweek's post

There are many politically-laden comments and topics on the forum here supporting ridiculous restrictions imposed by governments in the name of the stupid virus. I'd rather see this forum free of politics, but unfortunately in its current state I've no choice but to voice out to prevent supporters getting the complete overhand.

[ Last edited by  Vivante at 19-8-2020 16:41 ]
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11522
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2020 17:03  Profile P.M. 
Reply #11 Vivante's post

please link us to where you think members are supporting what you are insulating
zeroz
Lustful Lord

UID 3388
Digest Posts 0
Credits 761
Posts 552
Karma 744
Acceptance 336
Reading Access 40
Registered 27-9-2007
Status Offline
Post at 22-8-2020 02:53  Profile P.M. 
hmm... really? I feel that with supply so limited, the better quality girls can actually ask for higher prices. There are always those who can afford it and pay the premium, while there are those suffering and will need to lower their prices just to get customers and make ends meet... Back to the usual wealth gap and the rich getting richer and poor getting poorer imho..
darmour88
Kinky King

UID 26038
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1071
Posts 408
Karma 1064
Acceptance 143
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-6-2009
Status Offline
Post at 22-8-2020 10:31  Profile P.M. 
I think it completely depends on the area that you are in. In the US right now, there is a large amount of the population that is not taking any precautions with COVID at all. Therefore it is business as usual for them. Therefore some of the girls are even busier because of the number of people working from home. Now they have more time on their hands. The prices here have actually been creeping upward since COVID started.

Recent Ratings
momozzz   22-8-2020 12:58  Acceptance  +4   interesting.
liubis1101
Kinky King

UID 170995
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1045
Posts 72
Karma 1030
Acceptance 299
Reading Access 50
Registered 26-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 1-9-2020 23:43  Profile P.M. 
Surely it's true

The supply of mainland girls has been suspended
But the demand remains unchanged
The price will definitely goes up

It is a super sad fact for us
feelus
Kinky King

UID 59788
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1168
Posts 167
Karma 1147
Acceptance 429
Reading Access 50
Registered 30-1-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2020 06:59  Profile P.M. 
I would say in HK the balance of power has shifted towards WGs rather than the other way around. As liubis1101 has mentioned, it's a matter of supply and demand - less supply now so prices are bound to increase.

Recent Ratings
Bloodrage   5-9-2020 14:17  Acceptance  +1   Agree, Telegram shows way more more locals. Young locals charge x3 of mainland Chinese.