Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2020 16:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nana - Lucky Spa at CWB - when sucking ass is your favorite hobby

Shop name: Lucky Spa
Date & Time of Session: 3rd week of July
Link: WeChat Lucky65738746

Name: Nana
Nationality & Language: Thai, English (very little)
Face:  7/10. 60% like her pictures. It's definitely her but with more makeup and colored contacts
Body:  9/10. Darker skinned than her pics, as all Thai WG tend to be. Her figure is amazing though, great ass, slim waist, nice fake tits (her naturals were probably a C, now it's a F). Roughly 162cm tall.

Skill: 10/10
Service: 11/10 great massage, BBBJ, rimming (LOTS of rimming), CIM, literally best I've had in Hong Kong or Bangkok in the past 10 years
Price & Session Length: HK$1000 for 1 hr massage + sex. Tip amount optional for BBBJ (I paid $200)
Repeat: Abso-freaking-lutely

I'll cut to the chase, this girl not only rims you like a long lost lover, but even your armpits. Even my fingers weren't safe. She was sucking on them like a newborn baby. Honestly, I was a bit uncomfortable about how comfortable she was with my body. Even when I was ploughing into her hard, she'd still put a finger in my butthole. Pro-tip: ask her to massage your ballsack while you're doing her. She'll work wonders.

Backing up...

Booking was easy, but don't expect to get an opening during the busy hours 15 min before. The agent is simple, straightforward, no BS. I specifically asked for the "big bedroom" something you need to arrange ahead of time, and is usuall reserved for fucking sessions. It comes with an actual bed, not just a massage table.

I got there right on time, but she was still cleaning up. She had me shower on my own but didn't count that as service time.

She started with a dry massage. And this was a legit massage. She knew what she was doing and had decent pressure. She can deliver more pressure if you ask for it. I timed it, and it took a solid 35 min.

Then started the rimming and BBBJ. I can't overstate how much this girl seems love eating ass and sucking dick. It was... almost touching. She seemed really into it, and kept complimenting me on my figure. At one point she had me literally sit on her face as she rimmed me. This is all before the flip. Then came the flip and she really went to town on my dick. But she still wasn't done with my butthole. She had me tilt my butt up as she resumed her favorite hobby.

Finally comes the rubber, and I was already rock hard, like... club-a-small-animal-to-death hard. She starts off on top and rides like a champ. Normally 1st time girls have a hard time when taking top cause I hit their cervix. Nana had no issues and was still quite tight. She then goes reverse cowgirl and starts putting her finger in my butthole. Then I ask her to get on bottom. She gets a bit weird about this because she's afraid of Covid... (yeah, this girl definitely didn't pay attention in biology class). She endures this for a bit before flipping around and asking me to take her from behind. I oblige like the classy guy I am. And once again her finger goes to work. This girl just can't keep away from my butthole. While doing this she's also sucking on my fingers one by one... now that's new.

I'm still going at it but we're running out of time, so I ask her to finish me off. I mentioned nothing about CIM or BBBJ, but she volunteers. No surprise, finger in butthole again. As I'm about to pop, I give her a verbal warning, but she keeps sucking and I unload in her mouth. She keeps sucking, and sucking, and sucking. I'm not sure if she knows I've already unloaded. I had to tell her to stop eventually. She finished up, spat out my man juice and went to clean herself up.

In the shower, she thoroughly lathers me up and a quick neck massage even though we were running overtime. I paid up, and scooted out... but I will be back... very soon...

Recent Ratings
dickmanly2   2-8-2020 20:36  Karma  +3   Gotta get to CWB soon. Need to try me some of that quick neck massage...
zennor   19-7-2020 05:36  Karma  +5   Service!!!
godisdead   16-7-2020 13:19  Karma  +6   Top notch. Thanks.
wagaparker   16-7-2020 11:43  Acceptance  +2   Favorable
porkchops   16-7-2020 03:40  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
PumpHouse   15-7-2020 23:47  Acceptance  +1   you had me at “club a small animal to death hard” will visit soon!
Bloodrage   15-7-2020 23:08  Karma  +1   Hehehe , i dont get it. But never tried
hotjac   15-7-2020 20:18  Karma  +6   Now that's what you call being serviced!
Sandwhale   15-7-2020 19:41  Karma  +4   Wow, she's awesome! Lucky you!
HelloLadies   15-7-2020 18:28  Karma  +5