Face:  3/5
Body: 3/5, breasts were probably A’s or small B’s
Height:  5’2
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  1100 1 hour VIP
Repeat: Not with Emma and debating ever going back to Wish...

So last Sunday... just had a fresh haircut and decided to see if I could pop by Wish for some afternoon relaxation. I WhatsApp eithe rAnnie or Ruby, not sure who was watching the phones and Emma was available. I though i read good reviews of Emma here, but seems it could have been a different Emma at a different spa.. maybe Mia/Kama.

anyways... got the 1 hour VIP. Pretty straight forward, i showered alone and started with a oil massage. Massage was just OK. It wasn’t bad, but certainly not pro level. But good enough for Wish. During massage there was some good amount of fondling to get LB aroused and drilling a hole in the table.  After that came the Nuru with some nice B2B. Could feel her LS which was quite nice and more touching of the LB from behind.

Then came the flip. This  where YMMV and my dissatisfaction with Wish recently. The last time (with Abby) and now, she went straight to HJ and no BJ. Previously, with 1 hr VIP, CBJ was offered. Now I’m not sure if the girls are becoming lazy or what, but i just went with it and was questioning if maybe i had the 90 min which included the CBJ. Anyways.. HJ felt so good as she lay next to me... i started to touch all over... her breasts were smaller than i imagined from looking at here photos, but still nice to the touch.. soft and natural. Ass was decent too... overall her body was great,but just prefer larger breasts. But still very good. I roamed quite a bit and she let me FIV and play with LS... at this point she was moaning pretty good and her stroking was in rhythm... i then   a load onto myself...   

She quickly wiped me up... she went to shower alone... didn’t offer me to join and i just payed there waiting until she was done. She came back and did a great head (cranial) massage that actually felt really relaxing and great. I then showered alone, dressed and paid and went on my way.

Can find pics of Emma on Wish’s WeChat  as well as other providers.

Overall, the experienced seemed very transactional, not much chemistry, and the lack of CBJ the last 2 times had me disappointed. Maybe I’ll wait for more new providers before trying Wish again...

Recent Ratings
theworld   2-7-2020 13:27  Karma  +3   Sorry to hear that.
wagaparker   2-7-2020 11:23  Karma  +1   Sounds like you got short changed
hktomcruise   1-7-2020 21:44  Karma  +4   Good report, thanks