Nationality & Language: Thai, weak English
Face:  9/10. Beautiful and smiley
Body:  9/10.
Skill: 9/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: 8/10
Price & Session Length: HK$1800 (120 mins)  + $500 tips
Repeat: certainly

I have been a regular at Lucky Spa for quite some time but have been dating a little via Tinder and also an old flame so pulled back a little recently. But, having read the good reviews on Nana I wanted to see her before she departed. I texted Lucky Spa and asked for Nana by name. The MMS sent me pics of all the girls in any case and Nana really looked the best. I arranged 120 mins and there were no issues. I arrive a few mins early and was sent to the large room - there was still a bro in there (sorry about that) but he was leaving.

Showered alone and then jumped out, dried off and then Nana appeared. She seemed a little upset that she could not shower with me (I guess it upsets her process). She took a shower herself and I got to appraise her fine body. She is about 5ft 6ins tall, athletically slim, light chocolate brown skin and those enhanced tits that everyone notices. There is no fat on her and her hair is wonderful as well. Short narrow landing strip in the pubic area.

I told her that I knew she was popular and probably pretty tired so let's skip the massage! She agreed and I asked her to treat me like her BF.

Well, she went to town. She kissed every inch of me and was determined to get her tongue into my asshole. I don't like rimming so I stopped her and she seemed genuinely put out. I just don't like it. So I kissed and carressed her, got my mouth on her LS and she 100% came for me. Then she gave me an amazing BBBJ that almost made me pop. Without asking she capped me and climbed on top. Kissing me DFK and looking into my eyes we fucked slowly for about 30 minutes. Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, mish and then she rolled onto her belly and pulled me in from behind whilst laying totally flat - that did it. I popped like I have not popped in years. It was incredible.

The rest of the session was really just kissing and cuddling - she's quite sensitive in various places so it was easy to tickle her. She managed to get me up again and asked for round 2, but I just don't have it in me any more so I declined - though she kept trying to entice me She gave me her Wechat and I am hoping to take her out if she gets a day off...we'll see.

I do recommend her guys - yes I gave a big tip but I am hoping to get her as a civilian before she heads back to Thailand.

Recent Ratings
trust_00   1-7-2020 17:07  Karma  +4   Good stuff, that tips as big as her tits lol
Skepti10   30-6-2020 12:06  Karma  +6   good report but IMO she's shorter than 5'6 and while there's definitely fat on her (esp around hips/ass) she still lo ...
godisdead   30-6-2020 11:39  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing. Ruining it for the rest of us with that big tip. :-) Let us know whether you can get her out as a ci ...
calaisien   30-6-2020 01:19  Karma  +5   Thanks bro
theworld   29-6-2020 23:14  Karma  +3   Excellent