Subject: Numbers listed on line/skout/tinder profiles, scam or legit ?
CoreTierOne
Kinky King

UID 262786
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1768
Posts 101
Karma 1750
Acceptance 357
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-9-2019
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2020 13:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Numbers listed on line/skout/tinder profiles, scam or legit ?

Been browsing different apps on my free time and noticed some profiles that were very obviously promotion for sex provider, and that listed a whatsapp number or line profile.
Being of the curious type and horny (those profile had some convincing arguments ). I started messaging those numbers.

Most of them didn't reply when I start the conversation in english so I started messaging in chinese with some help from google translate.
After talking to some of them it's clear they are only interested in chinese 'customers'/'victims'.
Finally got some quotes, nothing crazy (not super cheap, not crazy expensive), 500/h, 800/1.5h or 800/3h, overnight for 1.5k, or 2k etc.

Set up a time with one of them, and got sent a residential address in Wanchai, once there I'm asked to take a pic, send a pic from building entrance.
Then the girl tell me that she is alone here and it's dangerous for her to trust new guests on the first meeting, with people not paying or giving counterfeit money.
So since this is my first meeting, cash is not accepted and I need to go to a nearby 7-11 and buy some gaming cash card instead.

At this point i got really suspicious so I told them i'm paying cash only, and only after confirming that the provider is the one from the pictures.
I get sent some pictures of other 'customers' had sent of the cards points things they had bought from 7-11 and that it was the same for everyone.
She added I only had to give her the serial number after meeting her.
That got me hesitating but I decided to bail anyway.

Same thing happened with another provider in cwb a little while later. Ended up going to pheonix apt instead

First instinct was that this is some sort of scam, but not sure how does it go actually ?
Do you buy the card and then the 'girl' turns out to be some grandma and you're stuck with the card thing you bought from 7-11 ?
Or do they simply ask for the code and use it and you've just got scammed out of your money as easy as that ?

Or is it legit ? Anyone has heard of this kind of setup ?

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Bloodrage   14-6-2020 12:46  Acceptance  +2   Ya I bailed when they wanted me to pay by buying cards at 7/11. Would waste their time again by messaging a bunch of sca ...
flappo84   13-6-2020 15:11  Acceptance  +5   Skip this. It’s a scam
porkchops   13-6-2020 13:27  Acceptance  +10   Thanks, a well known scam, thanks for reminding us of it!
porkchops
Forum Moderator

UID 170218
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5111
Posts 370
Karma 5003
Acceptance 2169
Reading Access 150
Registered 21-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2020 13:26  Profile Blog P.M. 
It's a well known scam, there have been a number of reports on this forum describing it.
You did  well to walk away!

Recent Ratings
CoreTierOne   14-6-2020 22:58  Acceptance  +4   Thanks for the confirmation!
batman108
Erotic Emperor

UID 117297
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2918
Posts 421
Karma 2873
Acceptance 907
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2020 13:42  Profile P.M. 
yes, its a well know scam in nyc too.  you lucky her triad boyfriend and gangsters didn't come after you.
good job on walking away.

Recent Ratings
CoreTierOne   14-6-2020 22:59  Acceptance  +4   Thanks, good to know :)
ramstroker
Nookie Newbie

UID 251552
Digest Posts 0
Credits 59
Posts 12
Karma 57
Acceptance 33
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-11-2018
Location HongKong
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2020 13:43  Profile P.M. 
It's called false advertising. But most of such activities are swept under the rug since
They dont want or care to have bad business.
regardless what u see if what u get. If u don't see it, you don't get it.
the rest is empty promises like fake insurance.
hope u learned ur lesson