Acceptance 133
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-7-2012
Status Offline
Post at 9-6-2020 15:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Massage/Spa preferences

Hey bros,

Just bored lately and with the lack of options with travel restrictions and all I thought why not just start some discussions here as I am intrigued about what all you other punters out there prefer or like. Today I'm interested into seeing what are you guys go to spas/massage parlours. By these I mean places where they offer you massages (sometimes nuru) then followed up by either simply HJ or sometimes even FS. These places have been my go to as of late as I find that quality of WGs here are usually of a higher standard than your usual walkup! Thought I'd share with you what are my top 3 go to places from my experience and also a few that I would recommend avoid just to save you guys time (and disappointment) as I'm sure we all go expecting the best experience.

Not sure if there is such a thread started on this topic but please do continue this thread and share spas/massage parlours which you prefer and why! Thanks guys

For my go to right now and why:

1. Bitto Spa (CWB)
So this little gem I actually only recently discovered after reading several reviews on the forum, and within the span of 1-2 months I've already regularly frequented it 1-2 times per week. For me it is the quality of girls here combined with the cleanliness of the area. For me cleanliness of the spa is huge as I don't really like showering in showers where the walls look like they haven't been wiped for a long time or stepping in floors that just feels like I want to get out ASAP! But for Bitto I was hugely impressed as the shower facilities and the room were of top notch condition (newly furnished), I felt super at ease and clean being in the room. The only downside to these rooms are that they are separated by thin walls and sliding doors so more often or not you may hear the WG working next door or a couple of WGs just chatting outside in the lounge. As for the girls which I mentioned, quality are of a high standard (compared to what I have experienced). Most are in their 20-40s but from my experience the older they are the better the service . On top of that they are all very facially attractive and have amazing bodies (Busty, skinny, curvy whatever your prefrence) The negative here however is that the stable of girl rarely changes (maybe to do with lockdown restrictions now) but it is usually the same 4-5 WGs working everyday. Each WG here offers top notch massages not to mention dessert is just as good.All girls offer  Nuru and FS here for those who interested and just a heads up most girls there don't do BBBJ right now due to the coronavirus situation and would often blow you with those dreaded dental sheets .

Prices- 800-1200 (depending on service, BBBJ, Nuru requires additional)

2. Water Love Spa (TST)
Water Love spa was my go to before the discovery of Bitto. What they lose out here is the cleanliness. The rooms are often dimly lit by some hanging light bulb, peeling walls and the showers are small with slightly grimy walls. But if you can get past that I think WLS is definitely a worthy visit especially with their stable of girls (this is based on my experience prior to corona starting). Most WGs are comparatively younger usually between 20-30 (although there are sometimes some rare 18/19 YOs). And compared to most walkups and even I dare say some Hotel walk up WGs girls at WLS are more appealing both facially and physically. The focus at WLS however is more towards Nuru and FS side as you expect with younger WGs to not be as skilled masseuses.  Simply said if you are looking for a lengthy slow sensual session with a WG which ends with fantastic sex WLS would not disappoint.

Prices: 700 - 1200 (depending on service, BBBJ, Nuru etc requires additional)

3. Nuru Spa (TST)
Ah Nuru Spa, one I think most of you would be very familiar with. It was my spa experience in HK and it really did set the bar high. The service you get here varies from girl to girl but basics usually course of service usually is Shower +BBBJ -> Massage (sometimes with oil) -> Nuru Massage -> FS . In between these each girl sometimes does additional things. These extras include rimming, BBBJ when your're crouched and I've even had a girl give me a "360 BBBJ" which she calls it (imagine standing with WG doing a bridge movement then as she sprawls back puts little brother in her mouth and sucks it whilst spinning back to facing you ) , it was an amazing unforgettable experience to say the least. But I would highly recommend coming here as this place really gives you the true Nuru massage experience (the one you see on the internet ) Most places WGs simply put nuru on their tits and rub your back and front however here they oil their entire bodies, slip up n down from you head to toe and not only uses their tits but also crotch area to rub all over your body its an amazing experience! Also girls that are on their telegram usually are exactly how it looks so no B/S here!

Facilities here are of top notch condition, really clean furnished and you will feel at ease. Only downside here is that at any time there is only one WG working and prices are comparatively steeper here.

Price: 1600

Honourable mention:
Baby Spa (TST) - has a wide range of WGs of usually younger age. More of a focus on FS. Rooms really dark and are quite old. Occasionally girls vary greatly from pictures here

Miss/Lady Spa (TST) - popular amongst lots of punters but for myself haven't been in a long time so unable to really comment. Place only usually offers HE and Nuru. For myself I usually look to finish with FS or BJ hence why I have not frequented this joint.

Fantasy Spa (TST) - Clean location, quality of girls can sometimes be amazing but also disappointing

Fabulous Spa(TST)- HUGE stable of WGs (outside of current situation of course) All usually between 20-30 and do have a certain standard of service. Would have been the 4th after my top 3

Avoid:
Water Spa (Mongkok)- only one which I'd say really to avoid at all costs from my past experience. The WGs were nothing like it seemed on the telegram, area was rather old and felt dirty as well as the WG quality were not too great. Only attraction is their low price point starting from 500.

Hope that helps guys and happy punting All the Spas above have telegram feeds which show the current stable. Feel free to ask me anything or for more info and please do share as I'd like to explore more places !

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   12-8-2020 09:03  Acceptance  +10   thanks
fulgrim91   8-7-2020 18:15  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
3QOxqK2Liy0t   16-6-2020 06:11  Acceptance  +2   what about Mia and Wish? They are clean also
Mister   14-6-2020 18:37  Acceptance  +5   Good overview
titleist   12-6-2020 04:25  Acceptance  +3   For water love spa, their T channel says no FS and only nuru. True?
dienw   11-6-2020 13:41  Acceptance  +1   Excellent, thanks!
kairhart   10-6-2020 23:12  Acceptance  +4   Great list! Haven't tried Bitto, but I agree with WL, Nuru, and Miss Spa for sure
Chubdog   10-6-2020 20:01  Acceptance  +1   WLSpa’s TG says they don’t do FS. Is that true?
wagaparker   10-6-2020 18:54  Acceptance  +2   Original
godisdead   10-6-2020 10:56  Acceptance  +6   Excellent summaries
trust_00   10-6-2020 09:30  Acceptance  +4   Thanks for the great info!
aceinthehole   9-6-2020 20:10  Acceptance  +5   Cheers!
zebra   9-6-2020 19:31  Acceptance  +1   Looking forward to your first report
Steveccc   9-6-2020 19:26  Acceptance  +2   Thanks
Skepti10   9-6-2020 19:06  Acceptance  +8   great info, you should provide the TGs for all of these
boscitc   9-6-2020 16:10  Acceptance  +4   Thanks for the info. Can I have the TG for #3?
C090409920   9-6-2020 16:07  Acceptance  +4   Very helpful. Thanks!
povar123   9-6-2020 16:04  Acceptance  +2   Nice! Any suggestion on what spa is ok for foreigners among top3?
bigcock21
Nookie Newbie

UID 92222
Digest Posts 0
Credits 29
Posts 19
Karma 22
Acceptance 133
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-7-2012
Status Offline
Post at 10-6-2020 18:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TG Links

Here the TG links for all the SPAs listed above, happy browsing!

My List:
1. Bitto Spa (CWB) - https://t.me/bittospa
2. Water Love Spa (TST) - https://t.me/WLSPA
3. Nuru Spa (TST) - https://t.me/Nuruspahk01

Honorable mentions:
Baby Spa (TST) - https://t.me/babyspa88
Lady Spa (TST) - https://t.me/Lady888
Fantasy Spa (TST) - https://t.me/fantasyspa
Fabulous Spa (TST) - https://t.me/FabulousSpaa

Avoid:
Water Spa (MK) - https://t.me/waterspa2019

As for the question regarding which spa is good for foreigners? I would think any of those mentioned above will be friendly and cater for foreigners, you'll receive similar levels of service and of course expected possible communication barrier as most WGs in these places are from China and don't really speak english. But of them all I would suggest Nuru Spa would be probably give you the best experience as a foreigner due to the steeper price point and high standard of service and I know for a fact from the boss lady herself that many foreigners do frequent that establishment. Hope that helps

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   12-8-2020 09:04  Acceptance  +10   thanks again
fulgrim91   8-7-2020 18:17  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
hklegend   12-6-2020 12:27  Acceptance  +3   Thanks!
titleist   12-6-2020 06:49  Acceptance  +3   Also, what’s the condition of fabulous spa like? New? Clean?
Chubdog   10-6-2020 20:04  Acceptance  +1   Excellent