Subject: Boys trip to Bangkok, any advice?
trust_00
Kinky King

UID 109710
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1254
Posts 138
Karma 1229
Acceptance 508
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-9-2013
Status Offline
Post at 19-12-2019 01:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Boys trip to Bangkok, any advice?

I've been to Thailand a few times. Mongering-wise, its usually heading to those spas/massages/etc. for a quick pop.  This time we want to do we want to do something different.  Was thinking about getting an apartment with some friends and getting some girls over to spend the night.  Any advice on where to go physically or online, and what type of prices?  I've never done an outcall, but from what I've read you usually have to pay the girl off for a nights work (2-3x her rate).  Has anybody ever done this?  What was your experience?  Is it safe (we would probably lock valuables in a safe). Would they eat/party/drink with you also or is it just sex > sleep > sex again in the morning > leave?  Thanks
maltodextrin
Lustful Lord

UID 264612
Digest Posts 0
Credits 576
Posts 39
Karma 573
Acceptance 58
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-11-2019
Status Offline
Post at 19-12-2019 11:26  Profile P.M. 
Haha yes excellent plan I've had some outrageous parties this way...

I recommend two options depending on your budget:

(1) the best and most reliable way: make a booking at a high end KTV (Pimp, Czech, etc.) choose your girls from a lineup (make sure to indicate you want to take home, that will filter out some girls, and ask mamasan to recommend party girls), drink and play in the room for a while then pay the barfine to go back to your apartment. These girls are young, good looking, and love to drink and party. While in the KTV room you can decide to change girls if the chemistry is not right. You will need to pay for the room, drinks, girl fee, barfine, and tip the next day. All-in it'll be at least 10K baht per head.

(2) go to any go-go bar (nana, cowboy, patpong, etc.) and choose your girls. In this case it helps to choose one first, tell her you want to party together, then ask her to recommend other girls. She will choose her friends for better chemistry. It's a bit hit-and-miss as some will like to drink and party more than others (the go-go girls are mainly selling sex, vs. the KTV girls who are also selling the party experience). For this you should be spending 3-5k baht per head which is just barfine and tip.

Recent Ratings
trust_00   20-12-2019 23:21  Acceptance  +2   Thanks for the tips!
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14082
Posts 2250
Karma 13924
Acceptance 3154
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 19-12-2019 13:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 trust_00's post

I firmly believe the first and best rule of thumb when dealing with overnight+ stuff is sample the girl ST first. The worst thing that can happen is you dump a load of cash for some hottie who is a bitch or uninterested and then you're stuck with a decision- suck it up and put up with her antics because you paid or cut her loose and piss away the money.

I think you can do either of the suggestions in the post above or try a site l like Smoochi to book the girls. From the post above, I like the suggestion of having the girl recommend a few possible friends- hell, she'll probably already have friends trying to get LDs off you anyway, but having a least 1-2 girls she is comfortable with will make things a bit smoother.

Recent Ratings
trust_00   20-12-2019 23:22  Acceptance  +2   Good idea to pick one out physically.. for chemistry reason and can test her English
kyrielau
Banned

UID 249420
Digest Posts 0
Credits 639
Posts 18
Karma 634
Acceptance 96
Reading Access 0
Registered 19-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 20-12-2019 15:57  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 trust_00's post

Try THE PIMP in thailand, very expensive but amazing experience. It is a bit over the top but definitely great for making memories.

Recent Ratings
trust_00   20-12-2019 23:23  Acceptance  +2   Did a quick search on it, it seems like a good option also!