Subject: Do you pay deposits before meeting freelancers?
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14082
Posts 2250
Karma 13924
Acceptance 3154
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2019 14:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Do you pay deposits before meeting freelancers?

Recently, I reached out to 2 higher-end freelancers to try to set up appointments. One of them is the very popular CC/Veronica/Asian Demoiselle that everyone in this forum goes crazy over. I was told because I was a first time client, that I would need to pay a deposit of an e-gift or something similar. I politely explained that I have read to many stories of scams like this and while I didn't want to accuse them of being such a person, I just didn't feel comfortable paying before the appointment.

So my questions are: 1) Is this a normal practice that you go along with? 2) If you are one of the many guys that have seen CC/Veronica, were you asked to do this and did you cooperate?

I really can't recall in any of the dozen reports I've read on CC/Veronica that this was part of the arrangement, but maybe I missed something or this was omitted from the report. I greatly appreciate any insight into this practice with her or other women you have seen in Asia.

Recent Ratings
Bloodrage   14-12-2019 22:02  Acceptance  +1   Scam
teltel   9-12-2019 07:10  Acceptance  +2   Sounds like a scam. Maybe an imposter posing as CC/Veronica and making hay while the sun shines