Reading Access 40
Registered 17-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 25-11-2019 14:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
E102 - arm pit hair is 6” long

Date - Friday Nov 22
Agent - E. Terrible agent (see below)
GFE - didn’t look for it given the circumstances (see below)
Damage - $1100

I booked E98 for 2:30. Got to the usual hotel and texted the agent. She texted back saying wait a bit. 10 minutes later texted her again and it’s the same shitty reply. Reminded her at this point that when I booked for E81 the week before she pulled the same shit on me. No remorse from her. Just silence. Told her I wouldn’t wait and just get me a list of available girls. Picked E106 as she looked ok on the database but when I saw her she was completely flat chested, so someone obviously did a lot of photoshopping. Changed to E102, and I was pretty tired by now. E102 is from Tsingtao (same place as where the beer originated). She has a decent rack so I thought what the hell. Took her clothes off, noticed she’s actually got a bigger tummy than me. At this point I noticed that there’re three half-eaten packets of chips and nuts all in different places in the room. Went to the shower. No wet BJ in shower. Nothing arousing. It was then I noticed that she has an amazon forest growing under each of her arm pits. I asked her what that’s about and she was surprised that I’m taken back by the sight. Some of her arm pit hair is at least 6” long.

Between the hair and the tummy, I wasn’t really in the mood any more. Told her to blow me and quickly slipped one on, then .

The agent is shit and I’ve decided not to use her again. Let me down twice in two weeks. The photos from her are also very heavily PS’ed

Recent Ratings
cruisinby   28-11-2019 12:35  Acceptance  +1   
pipolaki   27-11-2019 18:39  Acceptance  +4   I feel really sorry for you mate... It's for knitting experts...
donjon   27-11-2019 14:50  Karma  +5   Better Luck Next time mate
porkchops   25-11-2019 18:49  Karma  +8   Sorry for your experience, and thanks for reporting! It's important to know who to stay away from!
Rayguy   25-11-2019 15:08  Acceptance  +3   Damn, that sucks. I have sworn off HGs because of shut like this. Try the parttime section. Better overall quality a ...