Font size: S M L
Wish Spa - Yen!

Date & Time of Session: 20-Oct
Name: Yen
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Mandarin
Body: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price: $1300/90m VIP Service

I think enough has already been said about this well-established parlour in Central. So, I just drank tea at Lin Heung and was itching for a nice massage. Decided to call to see what was on offer. The receptionist said that a new girl, Yen was available, and she definitely shouldn’t be missed. Having seen a couple of girls here, the quality tends to be high and Yen is certainly quite attractive. I think she told she was around 27-28 but she definitely had a D cup. Her English isn’t good, but you don’t really need to communicate as you are mesmerised by her boobs.

I was offered the large room towards the rear of the premises and as I walked in the bath was already filled with water. Took a quick shower and jumped straight in the tub for a nice relaxing soak. I do miss baths! They are especially hard to come by in Hong Kong. Yen entered the room and removed her clothes which signalled bathing time. She laid on top of me with her head towards the back of me. My little fellow instantly began to reach outwards touch her arse. She was grinding up and down, stimulating doggie style whilst my hands were on her boobs. This went on for a couple minutes and I was instructed to get on the bed where she would give me this wonderful BJ! She was sucking on it like there was no tomorrow. She switched to a nice HJ to finish me off. Afterwards, she wiped me clean and finished with a nice relaxing massage!

All in all, a nice girl andl would probably try her again as she does take pride in her work and is very customer focused. Definitely worth a shot if you like boobs and you’re in the Central area!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
mchk   30-10-2019 16:31  Karma  +4   Awesome, need to visit this place.
Thedarklord   30-10-2019 10:07  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
Petay_1283   25-10-2019 11:34  Karma  +8   tks
batman108   23-10-2019 23:58  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
HKGPeter   23-10-2019 22:26  Karma  +2   Thank you!
hklim   23-10-2019 15:57  Karma  +2   Nice review, haven't given wish a.shot yet
hotjac   23-10-2019 11:01  Karma  +5   Nice find - thanks for sharing ...