Font size: S M L
Six - Lady, amazing body

Name:  Lady
Date & Time of Session:  2 Oct 2019
Link: https://go141.com/en/B15264-TST- ... f=My+sisters+column
Nationality & Language:  Chinese, Mandarin
Agent: Six, responsive via WhatsApp
Face:  4/5, 100% same as profile on DB, no PS glamour photos
Body: 5/5, D cups, as advertised. Natural, plump and great thick eraser tip nipples
Skill: 4/5 just no LFK nor DFK
Service: 5/5, very friendly
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  1100 45mins Shower BJ, b-balls licking, DATY, BBBJ, FJ
WIR: yes

Booking was easy as always. I suspected Lady was Bobo but seems not.

Went up and she just arrived in town. Been here a couple of times. Chit chat and she’s really sweet and looks exactly like the ad photos. No glamour shots (see attached from her ad) and no discounting for photoshop.

Disrobes and we shower together. We chat casually until she starts to soap and stroke LB. she gets slutty and flirty and starts to give me a wash with her tits. Her tits are amazing. Small areolas but brown, thick pencil tip eraser nipples on really shapely breasts. All natural! She crouches down and starts a wet BBBJ and it’s good. This goes on for a few minutes and we wash off, dry off and then head to the bed.

I have her lay down and feast on her tits. She’s aroused but won’t DFK. I roam down onto her pussy and she allows DATY so I go to town. Beautiful pussy lips and slightly hairy which I don’t mind.

She’s responsive but shy and I encourage her to relax and try come. She gets into but also covers her face when she seems to be close to cumming.

She then gets me to crawl out from in between her legs and has me lying on my back as she goes down on me. A continuation of the really good wet BBBJ but now on the bed. Good suction. Good eye contact. She stares right at you. It’s like hypnosis.

Cap goes on and she says she’s gonna rape me in Chinese.  She is on top and lowers herself onto me. She’s super tight and I already suspected that when eating her pussy as it looked super small and tight.

She’s naturally wet and she’s gyrating back and forth. Then she does this thing where I’m inside her but she lies on top of me with her legs straightened out so we are like two chopsticks above each other and she just squeezes her pussy on my cock. It’s nice but there not a lot of motion. So she gets her legs back underneath her and bounces up and down. Her tits bounce up and down and is a sight to behold. I crunch up and start sucking on her nipples and she’s moaning more than ever.

We move to standing mish off the edge of the bed and I give her a massive pounding. Her facial expression changes to an intense expression. She cums and I let her recover before turning her around to doggie. I pound her again and reach under to grope her amazing tits.

We get back to mish and I have her cross her arms to push up her marvelous breasts - the view of her cleavage and erect nipples has me on the brink.

I tell her I want to cum in her mouth - she cutely declines and says on her body. I pull out and she jerks me off onto her pushed up tits and nipples and I’m super turned on, releasing as much as I have stored. She says the obligatory, “好多啊!” and I’m slightly flattered but mainly still just in a trance.

We wipe down and shower off. I pay, tip and bid her farewell letting her know I will return before she goes on Friday.  A small kiss goodbye as she doesn’t French.

Most girls are worried about weekends here so the stays seem often less than 7 days.

She’s a real gem considering no fake photos and lovely personality. Be nice to her.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Thedude12345   15-10-2019 03:55  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
dakenjiro   3-10-2019 14:52  Karma  +3   
batman108   3-10-2019 04:19  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
bohica   3-10-2019 02:27  Karma  +6   No Deep 6'ing!!!
UncleDad   2-10-2019 23:47  Karma  +5   hot-tastic
BootBoot
Master Mongerer

UID 112901
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6141
Posts 267
Karma 6110
Acceptance 619
Reading Access 80
Registered 26-12-2013
Status Offline
Post at 4-10-2019 07:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 BootBoot's post

Revisited Lady yesterday and just as good service.
Showered together. Soapy breast rub all over my front and back.
Wet BBBJ in the shower. Dry off and on to the bed.
Feasted on her amazing tits and nipples for at least ten minutes. Then ten minutes BBBJ while I DATY. Didn’t leave much time for the rest of it.
Mish, doggie, doggie in front of the mirror.
Mish again and she jerks me off on to her tits again.

Amazing!

She’s leaving Saturday. I’m gonna try see her another time before she goes.