Acceptance 271
Reading Access 60
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2019 18:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
OG - Lana (Hippo Lovers only)

Name : Lana
Link : http://go141.com/en/B14267-Central-HoneyGirls-Lana.html?ref=Exotic+banner+(Go141)
Cost : $1300 + 500 BBBJ
Attitude 7/10
BBBJ : 6/10
FJ etc : 5/10

p/s she has some very weird scars straight line down from the lower part of her nipple on both breast. i dont know if its breast reduction or enhancement but its really unsightly and even she tries to shield them during mission position
review:
ive been visiting OG's gals for quite a while and generally they have been consistent and good quality except Lia
but Lana was a real shocking drop in standards im surprised OG even took her as a provider

location wise it sucked but of cos this is no fault of OG since card free elevators are quite select now so its the teeny hotels that are too cheap to invest in security system that works in our punting favour
room was small bed was small
usually if you are dealing with an average/standard size FL ok fair enough make do still can pound out a cum when the odds are against you

i had a feeling lana might be big because some of the pics you can detect a roundness on her face that is inconsistent with the other pics but when horny what the fuck all logic goes
so i booked and went and wow she is massive
not pig fat but she is big and has bulges at all places and covered with tattoos
attitude was fine - i opted for bbbj so she did that and it was not bad
i got erected and had to do some amazing acrobatic moves to get her into doggy style ( or hippo style position) pounded her for a while switched her to lie on the side of the bed with her ass basically in the air while i supported her and pounded again missionary style and cummed and then off to the showers to do my thing and basically want to get the fuck out quickly
i came out and she was already dressed!!
without showering!
i really hope that its because im the first of the day at 5pm!!

anyway she is massive
i duno what else to say
but really OG, if you are reading this, better step the fuck up because this was a terrible experience unless you are telling me there is a surge in demand for fat chicks then sorry please go and look for her
she has since moved to another regular OG used hotel which should be better

[ Last edited by  like2bonk at 24-9-2019 18:11 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
donkeykongjr   24-9-2019 22:48  Karma  +4   TOFTT
miketk   24-9-2019 22:13  Karma  +1   Come on. Most of E.E /Rus babes have small tities. No silicone no business. Many real Boobes could make business during ...
SlenderGent   24-9-2019 21:20  Karma  +3   Oh man. Had to laugh a little, but thanks for taking one for the team! Haha