Karma 2784
Acceptance 233
Reading Access 60
Registered 7-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 14-9-2019 13:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Threesome and more at Lucky Spa

After a less than great experience at Wish in Central I decided to check back with one of my old faithfuls - a Thai place called Lucky Spa in CWB. To my delight the agent messaged me photos of a number of hot looking girls, one of whom (Bebe) I saw several times on her last visit to HK and have previously reported on. Below are brief reviews of my recent visits (in the past week or so). I believe all these girls will be there for another 1-2 weeks, but you can message the spa to confirm. Overall I think this spa is great value due to hotness and generally good/friendly attitudes of the girls and a host of different options/price points to suit your needs. YMMV of course (and I’ve had some less than good experiences here before) but in my view the three girls reviewed below are winners

ENCOUNTER 1 - Honey

Face: 4.25 (pretty face)
Body: 4.25 (big bolt on tits...slender, hard body - if I’m being picky marks off for some scaring from implants)
Service: 4 (fairly hard massage, very friendly attitude...nice FS action with multiple positions and finish on tits)
GFE: 3.5 (cuddly and sweet but no lfk, dfk)
PSE: 0 (only cbj, CIM was requested but she wanted +$500)
Price: $1k for 1 hr massage/B2B/FS
Repeat: yes due to hotness and overall friendliness (tried booking a threesome with her and Bebe but agent told me Honey doesn’t do threesome)

ENCOUNTER 2 - Bebe

Face: 4.25 (very cute face)
Body: 4.5 (definitely my cot...slender, hard body with firm ass and C tits)
Service: 4 (very friendly attitude...aims to please...if I’m being picky her massage could be harder pressure)
GFE: 3.5 (cuddly and sweet but no lfk, dfk)
PSE: N/A (took HJ option)
Price: $400 for 45 min massage/standard HJ (no B2B)
Repeat: yes I’ve seen her many times

ENCOUNTER 3 - Bebe and Apple threesome

Bebe
Face: see above
Body: see above
Service: 4.25 (her massage got better)
GFE: 3.5 (again points off for no lfk, dfk)
PSE: N/A
Price: $1.3k for 1 hr threesome with massage/B2B/x2 HJ (each jerked me off once)
Repeat: see above

Apple
Face: 3.5 (slutty look...points off for braces and a few pimples)
Body: 4.5 (slightly bustier than Bebe with bigger tits to match)
Service: 4.25 (fairly hard massage and friendly attitude...nice ball and asshole rubbing)
GFE: 3.5 (friendly but points off for no lfk, dfk)
PSE: N/A
Price: see above
Repeat: Yes

Sorry for the brief reviews, but feel free to drop me questions in the comments or PM.

Recent Ratings
adrenal   17-9-2019 18:00  Karma  +7   they are a good joint
Thedarklord   16-9-2019 12:52  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
ramont   14-9-2019 22:10  Karma  +5   thanks
hotjac   14-9-2019 18:49  Karma  +3   Good info, bummer that they don't all do FS
porkchops   14-9-2019 14:41  Karma  +8   Thanks for the report! Though, I'd call it a 4-hand HE massage, rather than threesome.