Agent: Six, via Whatsapp
Face: 3/5, pictures are done up, about 70-80% accurate
Body: 3/5, slim, but not really toned, had a little armpit hair
Skill: 3/5, good, but nothing noteworthy
Service: 4/5, very friendly
GFE: 3/5, Shower together, LFK
Price & Session Length: 1100 45 mins Catbath, Rimming, BBBJ, multiple positions
WIR: Yes to SIX

So after reading some favorable reviews on Agent Six, decided to give it a try for myself. Some of the girls under Six's stable have been reviewed quite a bit lately, so decided to try someone that I didn't see any reports on. Picked Fedi, ad says 900, but when you get there, she will ask if you want the 1100 package instead. I decided to go for it, which I think the only extra is rimming.

Anyway, messaged Six via whatsapp around 5:00 pm, and was told that Fedi wouldn't be available until 6:45. Gave the address of the hotel in Jordan. I was not far away in TST and planned to slowly make my way there. But because of the rain that day, I ended up getting an Uber and was there around 6 pm. Messaged Six and was told I could go up in 5 min. Got the room number and elevator requires no key card so up I went and knocked on the door. Fedi opened up wearing a low cut sexy white dress. First impression was her pictures were definitely more attractive, possibly from better make up job or a little photoshop but definitely the girl in the ad and about 70-80% accurate.

Exchanged pleasantries, and off to the shower we went. Hotel is not one of the better hotels so shower stall was quite cramped and small. But she washed me thoroughly focusing on LB. After rinsing me off, she bent down to give a wet BBBJ for a few min. Back on the bed, she told me to lay face down and gave me a cat bath all over with warm water in her mouth - very typical mainland service so she definitely had some experiences in those establishments. This is also where you get your rimming if you choose the 1100 instead of the 900. During the catbath, she told me to prop my ass up in the air and she just went to town. Haven't had much experience with it before, but its a weird feeling for me. Not bad, but not good either. Flipped over, and continued with the cat bath on my nipples, stomach and down to my knees. LB started to stand to attention and she started with a BBBJ, positioned her that I could play with her LS and was wet in no time. Put on a cap and did CG, reverse CG, to doggie and finally finished in mish.

After cleaning up and showering again, we chatted while getting dress. Turns out she is from Hangzhou and was her first day in HK of her visa. She had been to HK before but this was only her second time. Exchanged wechats as I'm mostly in Shanghai and quite close to Hangzhou in case we want to meet up again. Decent punt overall but I think Six has much more options to be tried. Six on the other hand, was great and would easily recommend. Easy to communicate with, responsive, even though was mostly in Chinese. I typed English first and got repsonses in Chinese so I just started to type in Chinese to make it easier.

Pics are from the database, with the one with RA being from Fedi's wechat.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   11-9-2019 11:31  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
ramont   10-9-2019 18:29  Karma  +6   Thanks, I’ll pass