Reading Access 50
Registered 1-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 7-9-2019 17:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bali Spa in Wanchai mostly fake pics

Date & Time of Session:  last week at lunch
Name:  Bali Spa
Link: http://go141.com/en/B10249-WC-SPA-BaliSPA.html?ref=Search(region,building)
Agent:
Nationality & Language:
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: na
Price & Session Length:  60min is 298 but there's another 200 for HE and then I paid another 200 for top off
Repeat: she's gone

Less of a report and more of a warning. I visited last week, and requested Angel (via wechat). Agent confirmed so I showed up and a totally different girl came into room. I showed her pics and asked where Angel was. She confided to me that most of the pics on 141 for Bali are fake, only confirming like 2 girls real of the bunch. I'm not even talking about photoshopped, but outright fake.

Anyway, my girl (who's pic is no longer there) was good. Her name was Suet Yi. Very pleasant to chat with, was telling me how she just got back from an evening in SZ partying for bday party. Very tall girl with long hair. After confronting her about the fake pic, she hugged me like a GF who hadn't seen her BF in weeks. Decent massage, very nice nipples (small breasts) letting me suck on them endlessly but no access to LS. I asked and she wouldn't take her shorts off. I asked for a BJ and she refused politely. When we finished, she hugged me again and wouldn't let go. Overall a pretty good massage with HE and not much in extras.

Anyway, just a warning that even if you chat with the agent. don't expect anything.

Recent Ratings
Tarasse   1-11-2019 23:20  Karma  +3   I can strongly recommend Ivy there. She's nice and has SERIOUS massage skills. Plus a few extra skills.
Thedarklord   16-9-2019 12:57  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
ucgdx   10-9-2019 10:42  Karma  +4   Thanks for the info
asurada00   9-9-2019 17:46  Karma  +3   good info
fortune2020   8-9-2019 11:33  Karma  +3   Thanks for the heads up
Ilalden
Nookie Newbie

UID 264438
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 2
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-11-2019
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2019 22:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I have pay attention to this spa for a while and struggle to try or not because its hard to find any report from any forum. Thanks for your report and help me to make a decision fianlly.