Registered 19-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 4-9-2019 16:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nuru Spa Mimi

Name: Mimi
Link: http://go141.com/en/A43142-TST-SPA-NuruSpa.html
Looks: 8/10  (GND, sweet looking)
Body: 8/10. (probably good C, but felt a bit firm to be natural)     
GFE: 10/10  
PSE: 5/10
Damage: HKD1600 75mins
retry: probably

So its been a while since i been to nuru spa, my favorites dont seem to be returning..... so when i saw the photos of Mimi i thought i'd give a try.

Setup is simple and easy with whatsapp or any other messengers. The place is clean only one room and one girl.

I show up and go to the room, Mimi looks a bit older than i thought, maybe its due to the makeup. We made some small talk and hugs before i started groping her. She seemed interested too which is always important. We undress and move into the shower. Her body is fairly nice no tattoos, nice boobs and butt. LS wasnt shaved but neatly kept. I also think she may have a C section scar but she covers it.The shower is pretty standard but the BBJ ended pretty quickly.

We dried ourselves and moved on to the bed. Her massage skill is okay as she has enough strength in her fingers to help workout the knots. She does some light teasing but nothing spectacular.

We move to the nuru bed and she rubs her boobs and LS all over my body, I turn over and she continues with a BBBJ and moves into 69 position. Then she adds more nuru and continues to slide all over my body. The only complaint here is i feel she doesnt use too much of the nuru gel or at least it seemed to dry up faster than before. Anyways she caps me and mounts me. She rides on top for a while u and she seemed to genuinely enjoy being penetrated. We did exchange a few glances and i tried to kiss her but she wasnt too willing. We moved on to the massage bed and continued to go at it, she took everything like a trooper and would even grope herself. Eventually I      and we were both a bit sweaty.

We went back to shower and the rest is the same old story.

Tl:dr- average girl with enjoyable service and interaction

Recent Ratings
Stonecold   6-9-2019 13:41  Karma  +3   
viking0812   4-9-2019 16:36  Acceptance  +1   
Beajoe
Nookie Newbie

UID 260582
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9
Posts 13
Karma 9
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-7-2019
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2019 22:34  Profile P.M. 
Nice bro, sweet report, thanks for sharing
Julesfromparis
Inactive Member

UID 263072
Digest Posts 0
Credits 211
Posts 18
Karma 210
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 1
Registered 22-9-2019
Status Offline
Post at 22-9-2019 21:03  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 xsamusx69's post

Thanks.
Did you ask specifically her? Because they seem to not know exactly what girl will be there
xsamusx69
Kinky King

UID 60833
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1117
Posts 91
Karma 1113
Acceptance 86
Reading Access 50
Registered 19-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2019 11:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 Julesfromparis's post

Nuru Spa changes weekly so you just gotta see what they have at the moment. Whats good about this is theres not B&S but also limited..... also note the photos are touched up so probably put some discount on the faces lol
Luber0070
Nookie Newbie

UID 263327
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-9-2019
Status Offline
Post at 28-9-2019 22:04  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 xsamusx69's post

The early 20s year old at Nuru Spa right now is an absolute stunner. Not the GFE type but her 8/10 face, C Cups, very slim and her pink bits (nips and LS) more than compensates. Offered BBBJ in the shower. Her message skills were average but Nuru skills great. Another BBBJ after the Nuru before mounting. 4 positions after, I was done Her LS was such a turn on. I don’t want to describe it here in detail haha but it’s the best LS I’ve seen for a long while. That’s probably why I spent a while in doggy position. I did bottom out, so it’s a shallow one.

I believe she leaves 3/4 October