Reading Access 30
Registered 7-8-2016
Status Offline
Post at 28-8-2019 00:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kama Spa - Yumi (Jenny) - Amazing Yoga Body

Date & Time of Session: 27 Aug 2019, 10:00pm
Web site: https://www.kamaspa.org/location-contact

Name: Yumi (her Kama name - wechat name is Jenny)
Nationality & Language: Mainland - Shenzhen, Speaks very little English. We spoke in Mandarin.
Face:  4/5

Body:  5/5 - Small tits but amazing body. She is a yoga queen and you can tell.
Skill: 4/5
 - good massage both dry and oil, limited B2B
Service: 5/5 - seemed extremely happy to see me again - took her time and then surprised me with a CBJ.
Price: 1500 (90 minutes - Mirror Room).

Arrived back in HK today was looking for something to help me put off jetlag and get me ready for bed at the same time - thought a kama session should do it. Messaged Kama around 8pm and asked who was working and they sent through the lineup instantly. I'd seen Yumi twice before - once in a duo and once alone - so thought would book her as "relationships" usually yield more in this game. This provide right! Anyway,  made the booking via wechat for 10pm for the Mirror Room (used to be tatami)/

Arrived at 10pm and was greeted by Yumi who took me into the room.  She was very happy to see me again (or pretended to be) and greeted me with hugs and kisses.  I showered alone quickly (dissapointing) and then she came back into the room.  As always she was wearing her "active wear".  She is a real yoga bunny and has an amazing figure. If you see those amazingly fit young asian girls walking round central in lycra and fancy a bit then Yumi is for you.

Anyway, we had a quick chat (long time no see, where have you been etc) and then i lay down for the action to begin.   I opted for 90 minutes as wanted a decent massage.  Yumi initially started with the dry massage - really focussing on the back (i'd just got off a flight so must have been tense) and then working on shoulders, legs etc.  The dry massage must have lasted about 30 minutes.  She then moved onto an oil massage (15 minutes) and then B2B.  I dont think B2B is really her thing... it mainly consisted of her lying of my bag and rubbing her pussy against me, kissing my ears etc. Wasn't much of a slide experience to be honest.

Anyway, as this was quick she then moved down to my favourite part of Kama - the tickling from behind. She could tell i was really enjoying this and so grabbed one of their dental dams and used it to finger my arse as she was reaching under with the other hand and massaging my balls. After about 15 minutes of this, it was time for the flip. Again, i dont think Jenny likes B2B much as rather than continuing with that she grabbed another dental dam and gave me a surprise CBJ.  It was such a surprise that i wasn't expecting it and came pretty quickly - dissapointing but amazing at the same time.

Anyhow, we had about 10 minutes left in our session and so we lay on the bed and spoke and looked at her wechat pictures etc - whilst tickling eachother and messing around.  Then jumped in the shower.

She leaves on Friday and isn't sure when she will be back. If you love a tight tiny body try to see her before then.

Recent Ratings
mchk   14-11-2019 17:32  Karma  +4   
Leg_o_man   14-11-2019 00:03  Karma  +4   Excellent
KHWong   29-9-2019 13:48  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Thedarklord   19-9-2019 15:52  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
HKGPeter   29-8-2019 00:17  Karma  +2   Thank you!
Stonecold   28-8-2019 10:42  Karma  +5   Favorable
Monoyan
Nookie Newbie

UID 264313
Digest Posts 0
Credits 17
Posts 19
Karma 17
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-10-2019
Status Offline
Post at 31-10-2019 08:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
What a wonderful experience! Thanks for sharing. Haven’t seen her around for some time, I wonder Kama has changed a lot of girls lately?