Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 4/5 not stunning but really cute in person
Body: 4/5 petite, little bit of fat, nice soft B tits
Skill: 1/5 could do deep throat bbbj but it was too short
Service: 0/5, just read on
GFE: 3/5, looks in the eyes while screwing
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  500, 20 minutes of actual service
Repeat: not with the girl, agent promises better, says the girl new on her first day

I have been eyeing some of this agents girls for a while so finally decided to pull the trigger. Girl I asked for was gone but agent offered this newcomer instead. She looks cute so I go ahead.

Get to the hotel and am asked to wait 10 minutes. Sure I will. Finally get the call up and she opens the door and looks great. But here's where things start getting strange. I haven't gotten my shoes off yet and she's naked sitting on the bed watching me. I give her the chance to undress me but she just giggles and watches me.

Off to shower. We both get in and she awkwardly washes me, but she'd really cute and I'm still quite hard. She heads out of the bathroom, returns with a sopping wet rag which she wrings out in the sink and tries to dry me with as she giggles I don't get dry at all and plop my soaked self onto the bed. She goes down for the bj, bolts up and points at my balls. I'm thinking WTF. She puts my hand there and the balls are covered in soap. She giggles and sends me back to the shower.

She wrings the rag out again, uselessly dries me, and somehow manages to get me hard again with a decent if brief bbbj with deep throat. Only problem was she started moaning like crazy as soon as dick hit mouth. Was annoying and throwing me off my game.

But I soldier on and give her the best pounding I can in some decent, sexy positions on her part with legs high in the air or knees back by her ears etc. It was quite good, except for that incessant moaning, which was annoying lb so much he was beginning to lose interest.

She tries to wake him up by dousing him with lube, giggling of course. I take matters in my own hands and jerk lb back into shape. We cuddle for a bit, then she notices lube is all over the pillow and sheets so she starts to cleanup . LB is trying his damnedest to stay focused and succeeding. Then she says time is up. it's been 20 minutes of the 60 on the ad. I text the agent, who says it's standard hotel girl 45 minutes. I can deal with that but I still got 20 coming and even though lb has no hope of coming back I just want to suck on tits or something for 15 minutes. She just giggles and keeps pointing to the shower!! Ahhhhhh, no way am I facing the wet rag again.

I just start to dress as she sits on the bed naked watching me. I throw the 500 on the bed and head toward the door. She follows with a giggly "bye, bye" and I'm thinking really?????

I immediately texted the agent and she promised me better next time. I asked if all the customers got wet rags and really we both had to laugh at that. She asked me to come back for a top performer later. I just might. The price is right, the location good and the girl was cute and had a nice body. She was just fucking clueless!!!!

[ Last edited by  Rayguy at 26-8-2019 19:46 ]

Recent Ratings
zeebee   30-8-2019 00:59  Karma  +3