Status Offline
Post at 22-7-2019 23:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
CL012 (or possibly CL016)

Date & Time of Session: July 21, 2pm
Link: no longer live
Agent: CL
Nationality & Language: Mandarin Chinese
Face:  3/5 (lots of makeup partially covering face, but only visible up close)
Body:  5/5 (B-cup. petite)
Skill: 5/5
GFE: 5/5 (I reckon, but the usual communication barrier and we didn't speak each other's language)
Price & Session Length:  1100 + tip.  She wasn't a clock watcher, and I reckon over 45 mins
Repeat: I don't like to repeat, but maybe this one I would

So I think I managed to catch this girl on her last day in HK as the agent seems to have taken down the link today and is no longer advertising.

I knocked on the door which opened and all I could see was an empty room, with the girl standing directly behind the door.  Normally I like to take a quick look and see how badly the photos have been edited before agreeing to go in.

When I got in, the door shut and I was committed.  I found her to be a average looking girl on her face.  She wore a t-shirt and shorts, and I could tell she had a nice body.  She wore flats, so I could see her at her natural height.  Wechat acccount exchanged, payment made and then straight to business.

Once her clothes were off, she helped me with mine and we showered.  She had a great body and I spent most of the shower with my rock-hard member in her hand.  She did a most thorough job of cleaning me and then washing off the soap.  Off to lie in bed and straight on top with a catbath, BBBJ and a little bit of fingering.  I like to get a girl wet first, however she had lubed up without me.  So all that was left to do was cap on, and let her ride me and then into mish, while nibbling her ear and looking in her eyes.  Nice tight wet LS around my member felt amazing, and for a change I wasn't sure if the noises were real or fake, so I decided to vocalize some dirty talk while she told me she did not understand (in Chinese).  My man wasn't ready to offload.  Moved into doggie and gave her a long hard banging from behind.  And an amazing finale of pulling out, turning her over, cap off and over her stomach and chest.  I couldn't believe how much I had of my load I had dropped on her which she took like a trooper.  And she was good enough to wipe me off first before cleaning herself.

Hopefully she will be back soon.  If any bros are interested when she is back, I can ask and let you know.

I wasn't sure if this girl was CL012 or CL016.  Both look very similar to me so I'm attaching both of their photos from the agent.  Apologies if I have the wrong RA - if a mod can please change, I couldn't find the rules on that.  And for some reason I can't post more than 1MB, so I'm limited to a few of the best.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
kalip   29-7-2019 18:25  Karma  +4   Nice
anthonychan   23-7-2019 11:06  Karma  +4   Just a tip - you're not locked in until they call their boss. You can go inside the room and inspect all you want, the ...
batman108   23-7-2019 01:55  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
xooxer   23-7-2019 00:37  Karma  +3   
porkchops   23-7-2019 00:00  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting (no need for an RA on the photos if they are from the 141 DB)
viking0812   22-7-2019 23:35  Acceptance  +1   
anthonychan
Lustful Lord

UID 37546
Digest Posts 0
Credits 523
Posts 26
Karma 515
Acceptance 155
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 23-7-2019 11:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
My rating message got cut off.  But as I said, you are not locked in if you go into the room.  Most girls like to hide behind the door because they can't be sure if there are anyone else walking along the corridor behind you.  

So, it's ok to go inside the room and inspect first (no touching though lol).  You have all the time you want until they call their boss and confirm.  If they want to call their boss the moment you step in, tell them to wait.

Recent Ratings
donkeykongjr   24-7-2019 01:18  Karma  +1   Thank you for this tip
donkeykongjr
Lustful Lord

UID 112059
Digest Posts 0
Credits 618
Posts 38
Karma 613
Acceptance 97
Reading Access 40
Registered 2-12-2013