Acceptance 255
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-3-2008
Location BKK
Status Offline
Post at 2-4-2019 18:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Cambodia][Phnom Penh] girly bar x2 action

Gents, I haven't posted in a while as I've moved and been traveling for work.  However last month was my birthday month so I took 3 weeks off and basically did a sexcapade across Asia.  Figured I should share some of my more memorable times with the gang since it's been some time.  Won't bother with the misses, only the hits.

I have made sure to get pictures to share, although most will be restricted given that I want to provide the best to the community...or at least what my camera can take in extreme darkness...dammit.

First report!!!

Sweet and fun Cambodian girl #1 forgot her name
Date of session: Second week of March 2019
How to Find This Girl:  Bar streets, don't remember which one, but it was Street 130 or 136, I was quite buzzed...
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5
Age of girl: 22-23
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 1/5
Price: $60 USD + $20 tip
Language: English

Went to one of the bars that had a stripper pole in the middle of the bar, which is located in the middle of the space.  Figured if they have one of those, there may be some gems.  
Sat down, ordered a nice cheap angkor beer for $1 USD...such a steal.  Enjoyed the view as there were approx 10-15 girls around.  A bit crowded as I remember it was either a thursday or friday...lots of foreigners as expected in this crowd.
In about 5 min I hear "DAAHHLLINNGG MISTAAA" and was hounded by 4 girls.  No cheerleader effect on these 4 as they were all quite below par on what I would be wanting, no matter how many drinks.  Was not feeling it...

Of course being a gentleman I still talked and joked around and etc etc until I told them I'm waiting for a friend, which they all knew was BS cuz they just left me immediately after I said it.  I was enjoying the half-assed pole dancing until suddenly across the bar on the other side was a cutie flirting with a foreigner.  Was giving her looks and occasional catching her eyes and smiling at her, trying to let her know I was trying to eye-fuck her while she was flirting with someone else.  Can immediately tell she'll be a great one in the bed from her mannerisms and flirting skills.  
The guy finally lost interest for whatever reason (have no idea why she was definitely one of the betters ones in the bar), so I gave her the "come here" gesture, which she promptly came over and sat on top of me .  Not gonna lie, my lil bro woke up and started to emerge from his long slumber...

We chatted for a while and was glad to see that her English was quite good.  She was joking and making sex moves for fun which was enjoyable.  The chemistry was there, and so I got her a drink and told her after she finishes if she wants to join me in my hotel.  She downed the drink in about 10 seconds and BOOM we were out.  I paid the bill and the bar fine $10 USD which is typical in PP.  

Walked over to my hotel and did the usual check in for the girl and the concierge guy gave me a sly smile and said good night

Inside the room we immediately got on the bed and started to DFK all over, as she was moaning and panting.  She grabbed my bro and started to tell me to fuck her and fuck her.  Kissed her all over her neck and DFK more until we moved on to the showers.  She washed me while grabbing on to my LB and started to give me a BBBJ on her knees as the water was pouring all over our bodies.  the BJ lasted for about 15 minutes as she deep tthroated hard and started to suck harder and harder until right in her mouth....

She smiled and held my load in her mouth and slowly let it drip from her mouth inside the shower while giving me a dirty look...omg... was already ready for round 2.

We washed up and moved on to the bed, since i needed some time to recuperate i started to pleasure her all over her body, kissing and sucking every inch of tight young body.  Not an ounce of fat anywhere...I made my way down and DATY for about 20 min as she was soaking wet and moaning and telling me to fuck her and fuck her.  By now I was ready and she capped me with her mouth and slowly sucking again on my LB.  She got on top and was pounding me hard and riding me.  Went on to doggy, then mish, then doggy again, and back to mish until
Gotta say, by the end of this my head in a daze and felt so relaxed pounding her for almost an hour.

We cleaned up again in the shower and she teased me yet again...but by now i was basically spent...chatted a bit more and she became more reserved and shy which is what most cambodian girls are like...i liked that side of her too where basically she went from tiger to kitten...

I asked her how much she wanted and she said usually $60, but I gave her $80 since I enjoyed her so much.  She told me to come by the bar again and see her, which I said I would.  We DFKed one more time and she left and I went to bed like a baby.

FYI, saw her 2 more times and this time during the day time where we hung out and had some afternoon sessions...

Sweet and fun Cambodian girl #2 name is Sona?  or Sony?
Date of session: Second week of March 2019
How to Find This Girl:  Bar streets, called the office or something...with big lights
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Age of girl: 26-28
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 1/5
Price: $100 USD
Language: English

Came across this bar as the decor outside was quite nice and large, so was drawn to the light like a moth.  I peeked in and saw that they have some dancers on the top where they periodically change and gyrate their sweet cambodian asses and you can take a close up look if you're sitting at the bar. Girls in here are quite good, I'd say avg is 4/5, young, taller, and much more GFE with their customers.  The decor is also a bit nicer and newer which is always a plus.  

I sat down by the bar as i was drawn to the dancing asses on stage.  Found out that the dancers are not up for bar fine, though they'll come and talk to you until they have to dance again.  A couple ladies came by, and one caught my attention.  She was a bit taller and quite slender, with ample breasts showing and itching to get out of the dress.  Her english was quite good but can tell she's quite bossy and a know it all.  But i couldn't resist cuz of her long hair and bewitching DSLs....

We chatted a bit and bought her a couple drinks.  We flirted and she did some sexy dancing for me on my lap and did some fake moaning and nonsense as the music played.  Finally she asked me if i was lonely and if i wanted company...damn right i need company woman!  That's why i'm here!  I asked her how much and she said $100 for overnight if I wanted her the whole night.  I agreed, and paid the bill and bar fine and straight bee line to my hotel.

Got to the hotel and we started to kiss and made our way to the shower.  She was definitely not as GFE or crazy like #1 but still good, chatting and giggling as we were touching each other during the shower.  No bbbj though...

After washing up we started to DFK and kiss all around each other.  As I lied down, she did the typical cat bath and moved her way down to my LB and started sucking on it gently and stroking my balls along as she sucked in and out.  As she engulfed my LB in her mouth she would fick her tongue at the tip and made the sensation even better...sucking in and out in a sensual way.  I told her to lie down and started to enjoy her body with my mouth, her tits were fantastic and natural as i sucked on her breasts and hearing her moan got me even harder.  Started to make my way down and saw that she was nicely shaved underneath and started DATY on her...she started to squelch and squirm but in a way that didn't make me stop.  Enjoyed sucking her clit for quite some time as she squirmed even more until she started to arch her back and jerking her legs, which got me to suck on it even more until she started to scream for me to stop which then she suddenly came.

I quickly capped and slowly entered her in mish as she was uncontrollably wet.  So warm and wet down there that it felt like her pussy was squirting KY jelly or something.  Pounded her in mish, then she got on top and was on cowboy riding until she came again.  Didn't stop me, so went to doggy and was pounding her for about 10 min until i

We were both quite spent and needed to rest, so we lied there and cuddled.  In about 30 min she started to feel up my LB and began to give me another BBBJ and naturally planted her pussy on my face and 69ing for quite some time.  I capped again and we started round 2 and finishing in her wiht mish.  

By then it was around 3am and i was definitely ready to sleep.  We cuddled naked and slept till about 10am.  I woke up first and started to go down on her as she slowly woke up and giggled to her surprise.  She was starting to get wet, and i wanted one more round impatiently so started round 3 and this time she let me come on her stomach which was nice.  

We washed up and got a quick lunch together, and said our goodbye.  Definitely worth it for $100.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Neiht   28-4-2019 13:56  Karma  +5   Excellent
rubber555   5-4-2019 13:35  Karma  +4   Excellent
aurufc   3-4-2019 09:51  Karma  +20   Excellent - double K's for the double report
dododo   3-4-2019 09:22  Karma  +3   
xooxer   3-4-2019 00:52  Karma  +3   
batman108   3-4-2019 00:08  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
RockyRockstar   2-4-2019 23:44  Karma  +5   Excellent looks like PP is a good place to go to!
zennor   2-4-2019 21:33  Karma  +5   Tasty
jeffzeke   2-4-2019 20:22  Karma  +10   outstanding! Thanks for sharing.
hkpunter999   2-4-2019 18:39  Karma  +8   Nice!